View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 14:42:43

Name: Zendra

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Zendra's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Fuck where do I start with this one…..
Thanks to the presence of Prolips in Cape Town I finally got the opportunity to have an entertaining experience with Zendra and a morning session with both these ladies was easily set up.
Zendra’s massage skills are out of this world and coupled with Prolips attentive hands then I was extremely satisfied with the way the knots and tensions and tweaks were worked out of my body. The sensual body slide that followed was hugely appreciated with Zendra expertly working her way around me and Pro getting turned on with the sight - her moist pussy and breathy comments testament to this,
As I mentioned in my Prolips review, often the session was a blur of pussies, cock, mouths, fingers, tongues - Zendra’s tasty pussy in my mouth while Prolips was grinding and moaning away was a highlight but the smile that appeared on Zendra’s face while she was cowgirl-fucking me was worth the price of the admission alone. That smile can light up any room.
Girls - thanks for a wonderful morning delight. Zendra, I shall return - those massage skills are top-class and the FH fucking you give out is superb.
In terms of venue etc, Zendra’s place was easy to find in Green Point and quite safe and secure with a shower available. And for the health conscious all fucking action was carried out with protection and swapping of condoms was very seamlessly done - these girls know what they are doing.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until NoddyFS built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Zendra
Zendra - Re: Review - Zendra - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Zendra - Green Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 20:25:03

Hey Noddy .. thank you for an owesome review. It was nice meeting you .
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Zendra - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 14:40:33

Been meaning to see Zendra for over a year and finally made it today. What a great decision. Thanks to punters like Stefoo7 and Alphatank for the recommendation.

I met Zendra at the entrance to an easy to find Greenpoint Incall location I had been to about 20 months back. She is really lovely with a super slender body that may even be better than her pics.

As someone who has had Nuru experiences in many parts of the world , and consider myself a bit of a Nuru pundit I decided to try her signature Nuru experience. She uses real Nuru gel, which was fantastic. She has a Nuru sheet on the bed, as the stuff is super messy, but really fun. Gave her a suggestion that she seems to like.

Wow, the Nuru was amazing, probably in the top 3 I have ever had . Its very hard work to use your entire body not just to slide over someone (what many providers do when they say Nuru) , but to provide a professional level full body massage while doing it, back and front. It really was special and if all we did was the Nuru massage , it would have been worth it. She has some Nuru moves I hadnt experiences before , which made it even better and her body is built perfectly for Nuru.

If that wasnt enough, the rest was just as awesome. Other reviewers have provided lots of detail, Ill just say DATY with her was incredible and the FH was the icing on the cake. She takes things slow and easy which I really appreciated and it made for an even better experience that never once felt rushed.

First time meetups are always a bit challenging for me, but she is easy to talk to and cuddling with her was also really nice. I extended my time to 90 mins , but she isnt a clock watcher at all and I never felt rushed.

Really one of my best companion provider experiences to date , not just here in SA, but globally . I'd love to come back if she will have me to experience even more that is Zendra. Thank you for an incredible morning. For those that are on the fence, go and see her. For those that love full body massages, have never experienced Nuru done properly and like all the extras, dont hesitate.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Zendra
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-14 15:14:38

Hi Lovetotravel . Thank you for an amazing review , this is the kind of feedbacks that keeps us going and moves us to be the best in our ability to be able to deliver a good service . Thank you

Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Zendra - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 15:53:03

Yeah she's definitely one off the best your going to get
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: Review - Zendra - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 15:56:35

lovetotravel6303 good to see you have enjoyed yourself. Let's hope the beautiful Zendra enjoyed as much hehe
NoddyFS
NoddyFS - Re: Review - Zendra - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 19:09:02

This lady has some serious skills. Healing hands, nay, a healing body when it comes to her sensual massage and sublime body slides. Gifted.
Thanks Zendra for easing these weary bones - then tiring them out again!! You are a special therapist.
As Arnie says, I’ll be back.

For those wanting overall details, yes the body is as hot as the pictures suggest, all communications handled professionally, parking I have scored but not applicable to my situation as I am within walking distance, and she is definitely a first team player.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Zendra
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 12:28:20

Hi Noddy . Thanks you for a lovely review .
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Zendra - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1602
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 19:54:17

Within walking distance, imagine that...
NoddyFS
NoddyFS - Re: Review - Zendra - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 04:22:52

On 2022-01-23 19:54:17 Greyfox said:
Within walking distance, imagine that...

Not always a positive though Greyfox. Could end up a pauper if I didn't spend so much time away from home.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.