Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-26 08:12:25

Name: K!nky Kim

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Ruimsig

Full Profile: [View K!nky Kim's Full Profile]

Just had a blockbuster, explosive and amazing session with this beauty a few days ago. I have been eyeing Kinky the Kinkiest Kim for a while. I call her that after what I've observed and endured.

As evident from the previous posts, I can attest that there's no more can be said about her delivery. She delivers way more than expectations.

Talking with this babe from the onset, I knew that I was going to be in for a good treat. Her subtle and cool demeanour is what got me captivated. She's attractive. Has a sexy petite body with that round ass way better than what I saw from her from her profile pictures.

When the session began, it was discussion on formalities, like owo being charged... I told her, "Screw the formalities, you are my girlfriend right now, let's just fuck..." The fucking we did, very well and properly. She rode me and I rode her to exctacy until we both tapped out. Crazy sex is all could say about our session. Man, this gal love sex and she can take all the pounding.

Unfortunately, I had other engagements. I was there for a half and hour. I don't think an hour session will be enough for both of us. I think an overnight stay will suffice.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

K!nky Kim
K!nky Kim - Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Greenstone Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-27 11:46:26

Thanks for the review darling Teddi, hope u'll keep ur promise of warming up my winter :)
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Greenstone Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1847
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 18:12:02

On 2023-03-27 11:46:26 K!nky Kim said:
Thanks for the review darling Teddi, hope u'll keep ur promise of warming up my winter :)

Mhhh already booked for winter...
Teddi Bae
Teddi Bae - Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Greenstone Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-30 15:54:19

I'll surely see you in winter my baby. Definitely, we'll be cooking up a storm to keep those fires burning.
Retybola786
Retybola786 - Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Nelspruit Nelspruit
Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Nelspruit Nelspruit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-10 10:11:38

City: Nelspruit

Area: Nelspruit

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I first contacted Kim in the morning enquiring about the services she offers and then called at night to go and see her.

I told her over the phone that I wanted to rim her so upon getting there she admitted that she thought I was messing her around asking all those questions.

As soon as she opened the door I was so turned out see just how hot her body is but more that was how pretty her face was. I was actually more excited at the fact that I was about to fuck a pretty girl as funny as that sounds.

We started out with some intense kissing and kissing and kissing. And then I went down on her. I think I spent about 20mins down there eating her out. I then moved a little more down to her ass and began rimming. As soon as my tongue touched she immediately began trying to run from the sensitivity which turned me on even more. I then moved back to her pussy and went to town on it. She was shaking uncontrollably while wheezing my head in more and more. I had to even pull my head away to catch a breath lol.

She then said she needs to find the condoms and took a few mins to locate them. Which I then though that meant it time to fuck but she asked “are you going to muff me again” and when I said “do you want me too” she replied “yes please”.

I started eating her out again and right before she was about to cum she stopped me and said “now fuck me so I can come”

We began in missionary to which I almost came just from hearing her moans while kissing her. After all the eating out and missionary I was already tired and she could tell . She then said “let me fuck you now” and began riding me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She even started squatting and bouncing on my cock. As she got a little tired she collapsed back onto me and I turned her over into a spooning positing while fucking her. We began kissing again while spooning and fucking. I even choked her a little and she didn’t stop me which I turned me on more as it told me she’s really into it. I then said “let me fuck you from behind” and she turned over. I think the choking heated things up bc I fucked her so aggressively even slapping her ass white hard to which she didn’t stop me. I came so hard and could feel her pussy gripping onto my cock.

As I got up and cleaned up. I saw that she was lying down in missionary again playing with herself. She told me thank you the muff was out of this world. I said no problem and left.

The whole way home I was sweating and out of breath from how intense it was and I cannot wait to go back.

Ratings:

Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Retybola786 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
K!nky Kim
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-14 10:52:15

Jeez so much details hahaha thanks for coming again the following night "Mr it's my 2nd time" wow u even have an account from 2021 lol how innocent

Thanx for the review, see u tonight *cutie
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Polokwane Polokwane
Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Polokwane Polokwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1910
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-03 08:11:45

City: Polokwane

Area: Polokwane

Small body big explosion, big appetite.
She goes all out to have me satisfied.
The cleanest 69 l ever had, I can do it none stop.
One that revives the appetite all the time.
Thanks KK...

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

K!nky Kim
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-05 01:13:49

It's only a pleasure sir, I really appreciate ur time & means to come see me. Thank u
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - K!nky Kim - Greenstone Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1912
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-09 03:15:46

On 2023-10-05 01:13:49 K!nky Kim said:
It's only a pleasure sir, I really appreciate ur time & means to come see me. Thank u

You are welcome KK

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.