Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-13 22:31:33

Name: Coco

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Zwartkop

Full Profile: [View Coco's Full Profile]

I was with this chick this past Saturday. Called her during the day to let her know I'll be there in the evening. She actually convinced me to come coz she's in a good mood and that really made me look forward to the trip.

Got my j...t and coupler drinks as promised and off to her. What a sweet humble lady she is... With an interesting site of naughtiness. Me being an ass man, couldn't contain my delight. I'm a sucker for a stick out booty and she got one that makes a madafaka fantasize.

'Was offered a massage but the ass kept on distracting me, wasn't difficult to figure what I wanted. We kissed so passionately and my dick couldn't wait to be inside her. We fucked like rabbits, different positions while taking time for some j....t and drinks in between with some nice conversations.

What a memorable Saturday evening that was, thank you so much my baby. I really had a good time.

Ps: Eastrand guy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
KingJu
KingJu - Re: Review - Coco - Centurion/Zwartkop Pretoria
Re: Review - Coco - Centurion/Zwartkop Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-16 13:06:33

Area: Centurion/Zwartkop

First time I went to this girl, I was at the gate waiting for about an hour. I don’t know why she changed her mind and decided not to pick up her phone.
The following day, I called and got to meet her. She looks like on the pictures but she’s not really clean and seems to not be enjoying satisfying customers.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Coco
Coco - Re: Review - Coco - Melville Johannesburg
Re: Review - Coco - Melville Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-19 14:49:47

Thank you Eastrand Guy
HELover
HELover - Re: Review - Coco - Melville Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-29 17:22:59

Thunder thighs...
Coco
Coco - Re: Review - Coco - Melville Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-29 20:35:34

Thank you babe, I appreciate it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Coco - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Coco - Hatfield Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-04-13 16:00:38

Area: Hatfield

Great punt, met her her in Hatfield. We had a good session pumped her doggy and we ended off with her on top. Too bad I released my load as she was still enjoying my dick.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Godfatha
Godfatha - Re: Review - Coco-nut - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Coco-nut - Hatfield Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 23:43:35

Name: Coco-nut

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Coco-nut's Full Profile]

Last night my good mood of being eager to see this woman was turned sour by her, more specifically her lack of respect.

I am a seasoned Punter, I am long in this game and the advantage of this is the standards of an experience with a WG that I put; the quality of service which a WG offers does not start with the deed, it starts on the phone. A WG who messes up on the phone is not worth my time, especially one that attempts to play stupid "hide and find" games with me.

Coconut has to improve on her professionalism levels, because:

1. Poor time management (She books a time with me whilst still trying to finish off a Punter she was with).

2. She then thinks I am stupid not figure this out when on two occassions she casually says she is wrapping up something (that something was a client), being upfront is a better option !!!!, do not commit to a time while you still busy with another client.

3. She then tries to hide this other client by saying to me I must instead meet her at a garage when I call her to say I am nearby, after giving me the address to her place.

The ratings I have given her, despite angrily cancelling the session without seeing her, are due to the following reasons:

5/5 - Body (Her body looks appealing enough for me to want to meet her).

3/5 - Telephone Manner and Personality (I do not know her so the rating is based on the tricks she was trying to pull of wanting me to meet her at a garage, totally disregarding that I might not want to be seen with her in an open space like a garage, including her entering my car).

5/5 - Personal Cleanliness (I am guessing this is a key priority area for her).

4/5 - Privacy (I have booked another WG numerous times in that complex so I know the set up there).

1/5 - Service (Her antics made me angrily cancel our booking, I do not like people who want me to wait somewhere else after giving me their addresses, she should plan and manage her bookings properly).

She probably looks like the photos which are posted by ESA, I am assuming.

**N.B. -

1. She does not get Godfatha's seal of approval, I am totally unimpressed !!!.

2. Coconut must not try and deny the above version of events, my phone records all incoming/outgoing calls from an App I installed a while ago; it will clearly show why I got angry.

3. Those WG's who know me/met me will tell you that I am a nice guy, but I do not like tricks and stories, a booking must be clear on time and venue and no other funny last minute changes/stories which point to double-bookings.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Coco-nut
Coco-nut - Re: Review - Coco - Melville Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-27 00:15:44

Like I tried to explain to you via sms after you asked me not to call back which I respected, I was literally wrapping things up, my client was getting dressed almost done, I guess I panicked when you said you're 2min away, cause after I hang up he was done (rookie mistake)...and I asked you to wait for me at engen garage which is literally around the corner I'm sure you you know it since familiar with the area, it was for a couple of minutes, but my apologies if I came across rude, and also my apologies for inconvenience, if you don't mind you can come for an hour session on the house, full house treatment plus all my axtras, we can conclude everything on the phone or via messages, yet again my apologies, I admitthis was my fault, you're not by any means "trying to sabotage me"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.