Navigation
charlie
charlie - Re: Why do we do it?
Re: Why do we do it?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

answer to question 2 revealed....'when they lick the hole that is between my cheeks....and no, not the ones on my face
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why do we do it?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:46

i'm very much interest in sex and girls.
i love to see girls in cams that too nude.
i m looking for my first sex experience.
if any body is having interest reply me.
Sally
Sally - Re: Why do we do it?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:46

siva,

You are a moron.

Sally
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:47

Sally
I love your comments :-)
Have a nice day!
John
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:47

Simple answer!!!

I love SEX , SEX and more SEX.....have a very high sex drive and a huge appetite.

Very early forties and started seeing these working girls in my early thirties.
White Male and unmarried and extremely content...its exciting and I am in good shape, train almost everyday and I have a penchant for beautiful female form and love to see what they offer and a variety to get me going ... I also know when I see them there are no false pretences about what I want. My preferrence is being with beautiful black women and they have been plentiful. Love their the way to do things and it excites to watch them perform on me and it never is quickies and hardly any restrictions of " dont touch and dont to do this and so on and so on" I love the physicallity they offer while at it. Most of all I am a bum man and there are no better bootylicious than black girls.Have tried other ethnic groups but as someone said after he saw a black girl " once you go black you will never want to go back elsewhere"

Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.