Navigation
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2436
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-29 19:11:56

Mayfairmags it was nice seeing you again and thanks a lot for the spoilings l really appreciate it .Thank you so much for the compliment l can't wait to see you again
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-12-15 09:14:45

Name: Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

Full Profile: [View Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)'s Full Profile]

Visiting Cape-town, never thought it would be so breathtaking.
I decided to book Black Panther for a quick half hour blow session. OMW, what a great experience, 200% better then our first meeting in Jhb. By far the best BJ ever received and it lead me to a massive explosion. This tingled my curiosity and I couldn’t stay away.

So the next day I had to book her for a overnight, every minute spent together was truly amazing, special, passionate and mind blowing. Black Panther knows exactly how to treat a gentleman, how to satisfy all my needs and she knows her way around a man’s body. The GFE, the BJ, her passion for intimacy, the sexual deed, her perfectly clean hygiene, before and after shower, everything was totally amazing. She is by far my top 1 and can’t wait to see her back in JHB.

Thank you for your the most amazing time babes, you’re the best. See you back in JHB, definitely for another overnight dream treatment. Xoxoxo

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-15 09:57:07

SakkieVol my dear it was a pleasure to see you in Cpt and thank you so much for spoiling me .l really had great fun
mayfairmags
mayfairmags - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-30 06:46:19

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

When royalty announce their presence....
Us mere mortals have to bend the knee!!!
Another gr8 experience!!!
I'm an addict!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-30 12:19:42

Mayfairmags my love thank you so much for spoiling me again and visiting.l really had fun
Mborohuchi
Mborohuchi - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:18:15

Late review but this woman is a gem. Her service is legendary and so is her character. Im grateful we get her visiting our shores as often as she does. Amazing!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 10:41:17

Mborohuchi my hun thank you so much for the compliment .lam addicted to Cape town
Lonerdruid
Lonerdruid - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 08:54:07

What a wonderful young woman... Treat her like your GF and she will reciprocate and fulfill your hearts desires. She is great to converse with and she is sexy and smart. Watching her orgasm is the most rewarding experience I have had so far.
Everything about her is amazing. Definitely have a shower with her to set the mood and get started...
Thank you so much for a great time and I will definitely see you again soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2498
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-24 08:57:41

Lonerdruid thank you so much for the visit and compliment l really appreciate you
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Century City Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-31 18:29:06

I decided to visit Black Panther (I'll call her BP for short ) based on some recommendations from other punters.

She communicates really well , incall was private , clean and comfortable (even though it was another scorcher in CPT ) .

BP met me at the entrance and it was really nice to see this lovely smiling , welcoming face in addition to the fabulous body we all have seen in her pics . I didnt realise (my bad) how tall she is , but that didnt matter at all.

For some reason, I was even more nervous today than I normally am (nothing to do with BP) , but she quickly put me at ease and we spent some time (I booked longer than my typical 1 hour) talking with each other and getting to know each other a bit ( really like this , because I am not just an "arrive and have a quick f..K kind of punter") . We learned a lot about each other and lots of laughter.

Had a joint shower to also break the ice even more (and cool down a bit) , which I really enjoyed - she prefers her clients to shower when they get there , whether on their own or jointly, so be a good guy and respect her wishes - in the US where I punt a lot, this is very standard). During all of this , the kissing is really enjoyable.

Then spent time massaging each other (a little competition to see who is better) , hers ending in my signature "dining at the Y" - so awesome, so responsive, and mine ending with her signature rimming experience (another reason to shower and be squeaky clean) , which was fantastic. We both agreed that it ended in a win for both of us.

Then some further body to body , where I started to learn about her really sensitive spots and a good finish for both of us I think (she is so sensual it was hard not to explode) . Didnt even get to the main event, but that was ok as its great incentive to visit her again really soon (and probably why so many of her clients repeat quickly).

I had a great time with BP. This first meetup was really about getting to know each other and makes for anticipation of an even better meetup next time. Just a really lovely person inside and out. Thanks BP for an unexpected but awesome experience . Ill be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.