Navigation
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther(rimming Goddess) - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther(rimming Goddess) - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1906
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-24 15:52:43

Oh ncooh Hoarmunculus l feel very emotional right now;thank you so much for the envelope written in my language .l felt like a high school girl who just received a love letter .As for the goodies sweetheart you just topped it up .l am very grateful and appreciate the time and effort to come see me
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-08 20:08:53

Name: Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)'s Full Profile]

Had a great time with the Black Panther, she gave great oral, great conversion.She rode me like never before and made me cum.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther(rimming Goddess) - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-09 06:48:37

djpooh1023 thank you so much for the visit and thank you once again for the chat.l learnt a lot from you #lam gaming
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Black Panther(rimming Goddess) - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-13 04:04:16

She is one of a kind. And when she claims to be expert at rimming, she ain't kidding!
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 11:45:37

City: Bloemfontein

Area: Bloemfontein

Amazing girl. Do check our my previous review.
All other reviews tells you the story this is a not to be missed girl. Always honest. Always gives the best performance. Always clean. She is a rare one of a kind girl in this business. Money always well spend. Keep up the good work Wakanda Queen

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1943
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 12:07:29

Stef007 thank you so much for the review .cant wait to see you soon .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-04-29 16:19:54
Edited: 2021-04-29 16:57:24

<b>Name:</b> Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Randburg/Ferndale

<b>Last Visit:</b> February 2021

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=41421" target="_blank">View Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)'s Full Profile</a>]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW <sup>*</sup> ----
This is my second review. I've only just registered but saw on the forum a while ago that this stunner was visiting the Mother City. Based on her reviews and having checked out her profile numerous times, I plucked up the courage to get in touch because usually I don't punt on my doorstep. Am I glad I did. She was excellent on the phone and we made an appointment for later the same morning. Found her venue (a guest house) with no issues and called to say I was outside. She opened the gate from inside and waited for me in the room wearing a sexy lace bra and panties. She could sense that I was a bit nervous and took the lead, going out of her way to get me to relax. Her oral skills are some of the best I've ever had with my limited experience and she has nice tight body. Her ass is the stuff dreams are made of. I am so glad I took the plunge and I will keep my eyes peeled for her on my travels or for her next visit to CT. Thanks for the best time.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 4/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

* Until HarryBosman built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 17:48:30

HarryBosman sweetheart thank you so much for the time well spend and for the compliment and the time we spend together. I will be back soon ,hope to see you again
RandyMandingo
RandyMandingo - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Kimberley Kimberley
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Kimberley Kimberley
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:00:52

City: Kimberley

Area: Kimberley

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Been to see BP twice. She really is a gem. Most of the time I visited other girls for a wham bam thank you mam, but she’s got such a great personality. Enough of that.

Her BJ is possibly the best I’ve had. Teases a bit first while chatting to you. Doesn’t ignore the dangly bits (which is a bonus) and accommodates PSE fetishes like we see on the inter web.

I’ve only ever been for the BJs and haven’t done FH, but I’ll keep going back again and again for her BJs

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until RandyMandingo built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1971
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:10:50

Randy babe thank you so much for the compliment l cant wait to see you again and satisfy your fantasies

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.