YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 496
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 11:37:18
Edited: 2018-10-04 11:40:31

I've only dealt with this venue twice telephonically, (the lady I want to book is always fully booked) and I must say that both conversations have been delightful and professional.

To the matter of the R200. At the end of the day, you didn't walk into a room after the lineup. Similar to how a strip club charges you at the entrance to view the goods, the venue charged you to meet the ladies.

At the end of the day, no booking was made for that day.

I see no wrong in the venue keeping the money since no other transaction took place.

Could you imagine how out of control things would get if they just started allowing guys to walk in and look at girls without making bookings?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1057
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 12:29:35

On 2018-10-04 11:14:54 Inai said:
..So this morning got an SMS from the venue that i have been put on ESA's bad punters list, because i was unprofessional....

Bad Punters List...hehehehe
Inai...The venue just has sour grapes because you were bold enough to post this.

As for the list...I am not sure how a list like this can be maintained, as punters change names and numbers all the time...LOL
Scarlet's Palace
Scarlet's Palace - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-04 15:53:05

Good day to everyone.

What the client has stated is in fact true. He did come in for a line-up and we do ask a line-up fee of R200.

This was explained over the phone.

The fee is only kept if no lady is chosen for that specific line-up. To make a line-up worth her time and money, as when a lady is part of a line-up, she has no assurance that she, specifically, will be chosen and therefore she misses out on other potential bookings.

Another reason we ask the line-up fee is as a method of control. For if anybody could just waltz in to the venue to view our ladies at all and any given time, it would make running a substantial business quite hard.
(Also it helps to keep scouts away who just want to view the ladies for other venues) If a lady is chosen at the time of the line-up. The R200 is returned or subtracted from the due amount of the booking.

As for what happened yesterday, is simple:
The client did not choose a lady THAT WAS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME and thus we kept the line-up fee.

Our lovely Leigh was in the room and could not be part of the line-up as she was not available and had urgent family matters to see to , but the client insisted on meeting her regardless, even though he was told that she is not available. So , she met said client and upon meeting her, he decided to make a booking with her for the next day. But since he did not choose a lady for that specific line-up, we keep the R200 because we have absolutely no guarantee that the client will in fact show up for his booking he wanted to make for the following day and we have had clients that make false bookings for the next day just to get the line-up fee back. Thus we no longer give back the money unless he makes a booking with one of the ladies available at that point in time.

We do apologize for any given inconvenience but rules are rules. We also hope that you understand them better now.

Kind Regards
Scarlets Palace
xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-04 17:50:07

@SP: Thank you for your honest response and confirming that i have spoken the truth.

For the record, i have no problem in you keeping the R200 until the next day.

I had a problem that i forfeited the R200 when i was willing to book the next day. Remember, i did not blame the girl fior having a crisis, why penalize me when i am willing to go thru with a booking, albeit the next day?

Anyhow, this will go nowhere. But punters are now walking in here fully informed....
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1503
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-05 06:25:45

He new the rules of the game, and are complaining now wants ti you to bully you. Well done @Scarlets Place for sticking not allowing it to happen.

If the money was not an issue, why the bad review.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-05 08:01:34

But as the guy said, he was not at fault. Surely if there are 2/3 out of 10 females available for a lineup then u can't be charged as ur choices as limited. I have been to venues whereby they say a certain amount of ladies are available, u drive there in traffic, just to find out 1 or 2 are and this is strangely within a 30 minute turnaround. It's always gona be a no win situation for both parties.
Guess I will make a prebooking for this venue and get to meet the rest wen arriving wen I do frequent.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-05 08:25:16

I was told Leigh was available when i phoned. Since i saw her pics on ESA I was tempted to book. So thats why i agreed for the line-up, which included Leigh on the phone 5mins before arrival.

Then Leigh developed a famm crisis within the 5mins that it took me to get there. No problem, i understand these things happen.

But surely the reasonal response would be: let the punter come back at a time convenient to the girl. In the meanwhile the venue holds the R200 until his return.

Thats what i consider fair. Thats what Scarlett Palace and jjsoap consider unfair.
Shenanigans
Shenanigans - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-12 19:56:31

I don't think Inai's request was unreasonable. All he wanted was for them to keep the R200 and put it forward to the fee for the next day when he returned , ie reduce the next day's fee by the R200 he had already forked over.
This wouldn't have jeopardized the venue's interests in any way whatsoever and would have created goodwill in the process.

Anyway I have no beef with Scarlet's Palace. Any venue that has the legendary Lindsey must be damn good..
DJV46
DJV46 - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-25 12:14:15

Name: Scarlet's Palace

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Scarlet's Palace's Full Profile]

Best Venue in the East buy fare. Thanks Ladys you rocked my world in more the one way. Thanks for the Respect and loyalty 😘. See you sooner than later xoxoxox.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Sgorilla
Sgorilla - Re: Review - Scarlet's Palace - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-26 14:16:47

Name: Scarlet's Palace

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Scarlet's Palace's Full Profile]

Very, very impressive venue. Truly upmarket

Everything from dealing with the host to the service provided by the ladies is top notch. Even the soap in the bathroom is luxurious.

Well done

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.