Aspen09
Aspen09 - Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-03 14:58:47

Hi All,

Just a heads up with regards to . Going to get wrapped over the knuckles here. I know, I know I have seen numerous warnings on this site of not to punt with girls that reside within Arcadia and Sunnyside.
But here goes, my little episode this morning. Gave Carrie a call this morning after seeing her profile on SexTrader. Her details:

Carrie: 0785992087
SunnySide
Leyds Street
Spruitsigapak Complex

Decided not to heed my fellow punters from ESA and decided to go. Bad mistake. After some run around on where to drive and park (Should taken this as my first warning). I eventually ended up at a flat Complex in Leyds Street, Sunnyside. Was greeted by Carrie at the gate, very cute. Then a bit of a walk to her flat on the 7th Floor.
When inside, was asked to pay the agreed amount. Which I did. She then said she needed to go get protection from the other room (No Pun intended, read on). A few minutes later, 2 Big Fucken Black Nigerian Gorillas appear demanding more Money, saying that was not the agreed amount. And treating to beat me up. My apologies, I should not call them Gorillas, Gorillas are in fact intelligent gentle creatures. Unlike these Neanderthal (Sorry wrong name again, that would mean they have started to evolve. Which they have not).
But these dumb ass idiots should of first read the situation first. Until Zuma and this corrupt backward government decide to disarm all individuals who have a right to defend themselves and their families, I will still carry my Baby Glock 27. Compact but still packs enough fire power to take out 15 of these Drug Dealing Nigerian Motherfuckers. Strange that once I drew my side arm, these butch, intimidating men all of the sudden became these weak pathetic little boys. Sorry Boss, Sorry Baas, we were only joking.
Hahahahah, you should of seen them, worth the money I was just ripped off. Told them to get down on their knees. Told them they must be very careful who they fuck with. We tired of them thinking they can do what they like and think the can get away with it. Closed the door and security gate and locked them in the flat, kept the door keys (Hahahahah 7th Floor, dumb idiots ). Thought of looking for Carrie to get my money back, then thought were would she be and I don’t know what to expect in terms of Nigerian MotherFuckers. Took the lift downstairs and left. I will make sure that if Carrie changes or updates her profile I will post the updates. This is bullshit, we must start to make a stand against these Fucken assholes. Then again, I was warned not to punt in Arcadia or Sunnyside ;}. Thank Guys.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:06:18

I have just checked and I couldnt find a Carrie on ST.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:08:44

She still answers the number u provided.
AJSys
AJSys - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:09:47

Fuck sakes this is scary. Thanks for the warning....again.
Aspen09
Aspen09 - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:09:55

Ash her for her details
Mark2009
Mark2009 - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:16:54

Thanks for the heads up - I also couldnt find a carrie but found a Linda with the same number on '69' ....Is this her ?
http://www.69.co.za/browse.php?id=3521
Aspen09
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:18:09

Hell Yeah, same damn girl, same damn curtains LOL
Aspen09
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:19:47

Sorry guys. Just trying to see the funny side of this. This morning could of gone horribly wrong. Thank God it didn't
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:34:56
Edited: 2010-03-16 05:42:57

dave_m
dave_m - Re: Carrie SexTrader - SunnySide SCAM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-03 15:53:47

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.