Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-11 13:40:00

Name: Lulu Bear

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Lulu Bear's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I met with the amazing lulu last night. WOW!!! The reviews are all correct. She is amazing and truly the kind of girl you can fall in love with after having sex with her.

So I called in the morning to set an evening appointment she informed me that she preferred if I called in the evening to confirm understandable. Called in the evening confirmed when the appointed time came she was delayed by about an hour but she was very communicative and kept me updated and did not just ignore my calls.
I arrived at the venue I used an Uber but drove in her room is close to the gate I went out of the vehicle and straight into her room never saw anyone but parking is available.

What I saw when I entered the room will stay with me forever this woman is absolutely stunning I was actually lost for words for a moment. The ass is huge but soft and supple, her is silky Smooth and oiled, her breasts petite but full. We shared a joint and chatted for a bit before we started out with sum light petting and amazing oral. I have never enjoyed a BJ so much in my life she had me at the edge a couple of times, but I was able to maintain self control, the oral was so good I had no choice but to return the favor and she was soon enjoying it as much as me I believe lol at one point even asking if I wanted her to come in my mouth with the way I was carrying.

She slapped on a condom and proceeded to ride me in reverse cow girl position for a good while all the whole enjoying a view of that magnificent ass. We then switched up to back shots and my oh my I got lost in that ass and pounding it for a while till eventually I cdnt hold it any longer I came. We rested and chatted for a bit afterwards I absolutely loved the conversation and she is a very bright interesting and funny individual. After chatting for a while we started making out again heavily this time her kissing game is amazing here, and then she rode me again, she was amazing I lost my mind honestly at this point she found my sensitive areas and licked and kissed and did everything till she had me moaning her name. At this point she then allowed me to go on top missionary style and allowed me to try and return the favor and pleasure she had given me, it was some really sweaty, hard close up grinding action but I was able to make her cum at least once from her own words before I also cdnt hold it in any longer.

Overall this is probably some of the best sex I have ever had and it would be so easy to develop feelings for this wonderful woman. In fact I felt I had to pay her a Lil extra for the amazing service 😋😋🤣 I fully intend tho be a regular of hers thoh. I cannot wait till our next rendezvous I am already planning something special for her. I hope you enjoy the present lulu. Xoxo

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Africanah built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lulu Bear
Lulu Bear - Re: Review - Lulu Bear - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lulu Bear - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 12:59:26

You got me smiling here Mr Big,,,, You such an amazing man, Still enjoying the chocolates, Really had an amazing time. looking forward to see you Agan Mr big ,,,,.
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Review - Lulu Bear - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-06 22:51:55

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Saw her today after a long time and she recognised me instantly. Thicker than last time I saw her. Lockdown gains :-) Curves everywhere! Service still top notch!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Bobby Z built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lulu Bear
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-08 13:02:48

Thank you Mr Handsome. see you soon xxx
Bree@121
Bree@121 - Re: Review - Lulu Bear - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lulu Bear - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-30 18:58:20

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Lulu she's a real deal if you want a best Bj u won't go wrong with her.her yellow mouth watering booty with drive u insane.iam happy with her service and hopefully will return back soon

Ratings:

Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bree@121 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lulu Bear
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-02 15:44:08

Thank you Really appreciate.
GENERAL B
GENERAL B - Re: Review - Lulu Bear - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 23:57:45

Late review but here goes...let’s start with the positives

Positives:
1. she has an inviting body, curves in the right places
2. She gives the best OWO on esa...she is that good
3. Got a reverse cowgirl, could not hold my load...she is really good and I still
Want more of her.

Negatives:
1. I got there thirsty and really wanted to go for round 2 which she did not allow.
2. She Took a call after round 1 and told me to leave did not really like that.
3. Price went up equivalent to an hour booking coz OWO is an extra.(didn’t say before starting session) not that I mentioned I’d be staying an hour though so I’ll take it on the chin there...

I believe in second chances and will definitely give this WG another shot....she has this thing she does while giving OWO and reverse CG, I’m Willing to overlook all the negatives and still go back....

Cant stop thinking about this babe...she has a very sweet KUNTATA....one would swear she puts sugar on it prior to arrival...

She is def not for the feint hearted...she gets a 11/10...just for the OWO and RCG.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lulu Bear
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-05 21:28:53

Lol it's not funny though, told you to leave,Drama King.
@spacemuffin33
@spacemuffin33 - Re: Review - Lulu Bear - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-06 07:04:16

She is thick no doubt her ass glorious I met late in the evening after my date fucked me up. She welcomed me so well listened to all my heart break crap after that gave me a nice long OWO jeez I almost blew one in her mouth refreshed and she rode me without complaints she just worked that ass in reverse cow girl and normal cow girl then I tossed her around like that big fat steak pumped her so hard with doggy guys I never fucked a girl so hard with doggy in my life damn seeing that ass drip sweat was just like taking a energy drink sadly though the pussy got too warm and I blew my load damn. I am just going to come for the doggy.

Thanks alot sisi wam for the great time. Take care these nigggas better not break that bed I almost did😂😂😂 ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lulu Bear
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-07 21:48:48

Hey Mr I trust you well, will love you see you again, sweetie,stay well.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.