Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Doggie and Greek; Respect or not
Re: Doggie and Greek; Respect or not
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-22 16:18:29

On 2017-09-22 14:49:47 Need4Passion said:
On 2017-09-22 14:01:40 last128 said: Everyday on the forum there is the words "treat her with respect" And that is the way it should be..come to think of it when us punters are banging away doggie style or Greek is that showing respect..don't get me wrong, I love doggie. Greek is a no no for me. I was just thinking by having the girls in that positions is it respectfull?

If they both enjoy it and want it then it is mutual respect to give the other what they want.

If one doesn't like or want it, irrespective of any position it is not only disrespectful but a sexual crime.

It is about respect and enjoyment - I am sure we all have our kinks and fantasies. I definitely do but I don't indulge in Greek because I believe that women were given one hole that would provide plenty of enjoyment for BOTH parties so why demand to use another one which can cause pain an can also cause injury. Actually I would prefer to go to a lady who does not offer greek and if she has that on her profile so much the better.

reenaP
reenaP - Re: Doggie and Greek; Respect or not
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-22 16:19:58

On 2017-09-22 14:26:55 Bbw Nadia said:
There are guys who disrespect us without doing doggie or Greek. Nothing about Greek or doggie is disrespectful.
... Unless your partner is not comfortable with it.
I once had a guy who thought expecting a bj from his wife was disrespectful. As far as sexual acts go it is disrespectful when you insist on something that your partner is not OK with. Or you treat your partner in a way that makes or aims to make them feel less than or degraded.

Nailed it as usual mevrou!
I dunno how anythin sexual can be disrespectful if both participants are in the comfort zone while bumping uglies. Hell, I don't even find it disrespectful if a lady laughs at my tiny dick. If she tunes me "who are going to satisfy with that little thingy?" My response is always "ME, of course!"

But I also often wonder if the punters who review and use the line "treat her with respect" are retards or something. Are they expecting like a cookie and a glass of milk?
I mean treating a lady with respect goes without saying. You have to be a rotten maadhirchot to begin with if you dont treat any lady with respect. Doesn't make sense to me to have to tell others "treat her with respect".
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Doggie and Greek; Respect or not
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-22 16:49:07

On 2017-09-22 16:19:58 reenaP said:
... But I also often wonder if the punters who review and use the line "treat her with respect"...

I mean treating a lady with respect goes without saying.

This right here. I mean, you're about to have the most intimate moments with the person, ofcos you have to respect them.
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Doggie and Greek; Respect or not
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 479
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-22 18:23:22
Edited: 2017-09-22 18:27:53

How could Doggy be deemed as disrespectful ??
Its totally normal and accepted as a common sexual position.
It might be dominating depending the situation.
And its also easier for women during pregnancy ( perhaps differs from women to women) .
And here again might be logical for pregnant women based on less trust onto the belly area .
Greek on the other hand is dependent on the individuals . It might be considered immoral according to various beliefs but i cannot knock that as disrespectful to the women ( unless by force and against her will)
Perhaps you might be to scared to venture into that garden once you married ( especially if you only become sexually active in marriage after you are married and dont experiment before).
But there cannot be disrespect in these activities unless they are done against one parties will.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Doggie and Greek; Respect or not
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 789
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-22 18:31:04

On 2017-09-22 14:01:40 last128 said:
Everyday on the forum there is the words "treat her with respect" And that is the way it should be..come to think of it when us punters are banging away doggie style or Greek is that showing respect..don't get me wrong, I love doggie. Greek is a no no for me. I was just thinking by having the girls in that positions is it respectfull?

Honestly you have to much time on your hands, get a new hobby to occupy yourself cause you are over thinking things
Placido
Placido - Re: Doggie and Greek; Respect or not
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-23 07:35:48
Edited: 2017-09-23 07:36:59

Disrespectful ? How so ? Doggy is one of the preferred and enjoyable positions for man and woman and if Greek is on the menu it would be rude not to pay and indulge.
If it bothers you, just dim the lights .....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.