Navigation
Sheena
Sheena - Models wanted for Photographic workshop
Models wanted for Photographic workshop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:05

I'm hoping that the gorgous girls from this site often read this forum.
My name is sheena and i am a nude and glamour model working for a photographer who runs photographic workshops to teach people how to take better nude and glamour pictures of their models. He has worked as a professional glamour photographer for many years and his work is outstanding and very classy.
Besides modeling for this workshop I also do all the bookings and sheduling of the courses. But due to the success of this workshop I now need to find one or two more models to join us.

I am hoping that one or two girls on this great site may be interested in poseing with me on a regular basis for this workshop.
Or if any visitor to this forum may know someone.

The course teaches stylish nude and glamour photography, so the model needs to feel comfortable posing in front of about 6 students with cameras. The class starts with how to work with your model and goes through a variety of poses from fully clothed to sexy underware and ends with fully nude, but only playboy style.

There is a fee payed to each model at the end of the evening.

So if anyone reads this and can help me or knows who to call or contact, I would greatly appreciate a reply.
I anyone
Sheena
Sheena - Re: Models wanted for Photographic workshop
Re: Models wanted for Photographic workshop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:05

Dear Hotsexysally
You read my above situation, can you give me any advice or direction on how to make contact with someone who can help me?
Thanks
Louis
Louis - Re: Models wanted for Photographic workshop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:06

Please contact me with regards your requirement for models.

Thanks
Louis
charlene
charlene - Re: Models wanted for Photographic workshop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:06

Hi All,

I had the pleasure of meeting Sheena and her partner. Saw some of their work, and I must say, guys/girls this is glamour photography at its very best. Professional, friendly an experience worth trying, whether in front or behind the lense.

As a model you are made to feel really comfortable, your pictures would not be used without your permission and besides it is FUN!

Food for thought,hey.

Love
Charlene

Ps, I have heard so often about naughty weekends had in the Lesotho highlands during the early 90's, does anyone know, or remember whatever happened to that?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.