Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-04 12:32:44

Name: Sassy

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Sassy's Full Profile]

Visited Sassy again. Had a good time. She was responsive and blow was great. Deed was also good except that she kept on asking what I want to do when I switched positions or only adjusted the angle of penetration. She also told me that I need to cum and that I need to go back to work despite still being inside the hour. The swimming pool in front is also green but the venue itself was clean. All in all an OK experience. But I had better visits with Sassy before.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Manyokana
Manyokana - Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-28 14:20:45

She took my booking agreed times and money for to her she was ready in sexy number bk was less than 30 sec then we on the deed hardly on top of her she complained about the Pretoria heat and how she can't continue and the attitude was too much (the aircon was on) the booking was for an hour didn't stay for half that time paid for the whole hour cause I was pissed and wanted to go as soon as I can I never missed these WG when she is in Pretoria or Midrand was in my top 5 WG but after these stunt no more

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sassy
Sassy - Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-29 04:42:08

Sir I'm really sorry for what happened though I don't remember doing or saying such to any of my clients.

A less than 30sec blow wow I'm surprised because I make sure a client let me know when ever they ready for a ride.

Excuse my personality.I respond with the same anergy a person gives me.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR NEXT PUNT.

Pidoski
Pidoski - Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-29 12:53:37

This young petite lady can ride a like a pro.....saw her couple days back,the session was as lit as Pta weather.will definitely see her again.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-04 02:58:58

On 2019-11-29 04:42:08 Sassy said:
Sir I'm really sorry for what happened though I don't remember doing or saying such to any of my clients.

A less than 30sec blow wow I'm surprised because I make sure a client let me know when ever they ready for a ride.

Excuse my personality.I respond with the same anergy a person gives me.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR NEXT PUNT.

Wow... I have seen so many ladies throw a fit when a punter gives a negative review of their experience. Sometimes punters can be abrasive and offputting (...it's hard to fake it when a customer is being disrespectful)... Sometimes a lady just has an off-day and her head is not in the game (... she probably shouldn't be taking customers on that day).

Whatever the reason... sometimes it just does not click, and the result is a negative review. That's okay... nobody can deliver a 100% experience with every customer, every single time.

However, when that negative review comes in... It takes a lot of maturity to acknowledge a customer's own perception of the experience (whether fair or not). I like the hint to future prospective customers: "...I respond with the same energy a person gives me."

I get Sassy's subtle backhander... If I have a lame experience, then I am partly to blame (...maybe ...sometimes ...with some ladies ...I guess). This is a contact sport, after all. A lady cannot will herself to excitement without the punter's active participation.

Kudos to you Sassy... well played.
KudaVamwe
KudaVamwe - Re: Review - Sassy - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sassy - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-25 11:22:39

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Guys this lady is hot! Super petite, sexy as those pics suggest.
But i should have checked those reviews and believed. I could honestly have said my review is the same as Manyokana's review. And it isn't even about clicking, we actually had engaging and fun conversation, but it was such a rush, sprint to the finish exercise. The blow was barely (no pun intended) a minute, and she doesn't seem to want to be touched... As for the deed, just as rushed, if she took her time, it would have been one for the ages. She is good, but she just doesn't have time for a guy to enjoy himself. I spent more time in the shower afterward than I had inside her. I definitely didn't expect a full hour session, but 5mins is cutting it a bit short! At least then offer something else, or try to change it up or something!
Believe the reviews sometimes guys... I always give a lady the benefit of the doubt, but i am sticking to my peoples from now on! At least after this whole thing cools off!

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 884
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-25 22:46:55

So disappointing to read these reviews. Well lets move on, no need to spend hard earned money on a rush job.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 10:11:16

I booked her one time. She said she'd be ready in 30mins. When I got to the place I parked outside and waited till the 30 mins came to pass and called but went to voicemail. I got five times in the spa e of 45 mins waiting for her to reply but no answer. I have up and smashed someone else from the same venue
Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-13 17:10:48

Where does it all go wrong? SMDH....
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Sassy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 933
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-14 08:44:08

So disappointing really
This girl does something to me
Supersuper sexy pics

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.