Gold Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 00:56:39

Name: Trish

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Trish's Full Profile]

Iyooo mmawehhh, were do I start!!! Brothers Trish has been on my Punt-Radar and favourites list for almost two years... I have really missed out, The lady if a Full Package or "Limited Edition Full-House" in Prestine Condition, so....this past Friday (5/11) will be engraved in my memory for till end of they year and one thing that i know for sure is that i am going back again....Dammit, what Trish did to me....she, she, sheeee, shee!!!,
Before that let me say after making the appointment since it was a bit late I decided that ONLY 30 minutes, guess what after, she opened the door and gave me a warm Welcoming hug, my Dick said "Heehh Boss" 1 hour...., as we proceed to the room, looking at this Chocolate Brown Sexylicious lady one thing came to mind "the Darker the Berry the Sweeter the Juices" and boy..wait for IT!!! as i said she, sheee, she washed me...oohh boy and after receiving that royal treatment I felt satisfied, we chatted a bit as she prepared the bed.... and boy when she asked how do you want me and with what must I start first massage of me, I said start with me, she said let me start with the food I like and my Dick was palakata in her mouth and oohhhh Brothers just those two strokes I knew I was going to enjoy everything......

What followed after that long toe curling BJ, I felt like jaaa this is enough, the sight of her Flower, just made me more harder and as she grabbed the condom, I said wait its my turn....I went it tongue, nose mouth in and muffed that clean delectable Punani, did I mentioned that the lady is super clean, fresh, Trish I could eat your Flowery Peach for hours man, and as moaned, and moving those hips Jehovahhh, after some time i said baby comdom please, Gentle brothers what happen during that session must be repeated again, .....OOhhhh Trish this lady is all that was said in previous reviews and more, But wait as she gave it to me doggy, that arched back and bum in the air position made me weak in my knees, and Brothers did i ride, and she was enjoying it, as we warried and changed position, I could no longer hold it, I was like a Lion on heat, finally as she under me in a missionary that I cant explain i shoot very hard and ohhhh, i cant feel the sensations even now as i recollect the memories of a Great Punt!!!

Trish Sweet-Heart.....all I can say is that ALL that you mentioned after our session I am coming back for them!!! Meeting you and you being able to recall what i said almost two years ago, I am hooked, Thank You for a memorable first Punt of many to follow and the Massage untangled most of my knots!! You Deserve a Bells....#Great GFE,#Massage,# Blow of the Month, but moist of All, #BM-Golden-Performance-undisputed!!! Seeing you soon My Berry-Juice!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1554
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 06:12:49

The darker the berry the sweeter the juices, the sweetest welcome.
How sweet were her hands on my body, from the shower to the bed. The berry so nice between the nicely curved stems. I felt my sword moving on its own.
How she sharpened the sword with her nice kissable lips was amazing. We took it slowly until she got used to the sword and the berry was so nice to cut.
Thanks for your kindness T.
We will fulfill our desires soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Trish
Trish - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 21:22:16

@Sandon, the sword was too sharp for the berry, I cant wait to settle the score.

Looking forward.......

Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1557
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-03 13:24:04

On 2021-12-02 21:22:16 Trish said:
@Sandon, the sword was too sharp for the berry, I cant wait to settle the score.

Looking forward.......

Double edged sword.....
Cumlouder
Cumlouder - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-06 08:02:28

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Lovely phone manners, made me feel comfortable through out. Load shedding didnt stop us from having a lovely time. Awesome service. Tx bby......

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Cumlouder built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Nelly
Nelly - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 05:47:02

Thanks dear and so sorry about the load shedding
Nelly
Nelly - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 05:49:56

On 2021-12-10 05:47:02 Nelly said:
Thanks dear and so sorry about the load shedding

Trish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 05:57:36

@Cumlouder,thanks dear and am really sorry about the load shedding
Godfatha
Godfatha - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 00:15:01

Met her last night, on a day where I just felt stressed out and unmotivated, and within no time she got me smiling and feeling good.

She gave me a delicious OWO, I nearly shot in her mouth. We moved to the main course, I pumped her hard and shot hard !!!!!, I was sweating hard, all the tension gushed out.

Trish sweetheart, thank you for the wonderful time, I arrived at your place feeling down and left feeling on top of the world !!!!; I appreciate you more than you will ever know.

I still highly recommend her (Godfatha's triple-crown diamond seal of approval).

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Trish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-14 08:17:33

@Godfatha,thank you for your visit and I am glad to hear that I made you feel better.

You are always welcome.

Its was nice spending time with you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.