Gold Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-04 22:57:48

Name: Trish

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Trish's Full Profile]

Brothers were do I even start, Trish, you are magnificent and addictive, Brothers, the service this Sexylicious Woman provides ...is out of this world...I got 10-star treatment..... brother from massage to..., shower treatment!!!

As she opened the door, wearing Only that Black stockings, brothers that dark chocolate smooth body...and as she said follow me that Ass oohhhboy,even though I have been with her a few times, every time feels like the first time, but our last session was explosive 🧨, Trish did things to me that I only dreamt of, my Dick was stiff from start to finish, Trish I can't get enough of you, just thinking of you I am am cumming.

Let's do it again, All of it, thanks for a an Epic session #Bodyslides, #Best-Blow
#Best-Session, #My-Number4, see you Soon babes

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Trish
Trish - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-07 08:31:33

@Benito it's very nice spending time with you dear and you always welcome dear

See you soon
rambo6
rambo6 - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-21 11:29:58

Trish continues to provide the best service... Can't find a better bj then this!
Always neat, clean and willing to go the extra mile... Thank you Trish I will be back soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Trish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-23 19:05:30

@Rambo6,it's always nice spending time with you and thanks for the visit dear

See you soon
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-13 23:49:19

Finally!!!! Brother's of the PW, I guess on this secluded Peace of Happiness, we really meet different SP's and some of us get hooked to the ones that provides for all our needs, "Trish my #3- you know what you do to me, and I enjoy every moment spend with you....and for this let me apologies for this very late Review,

and on this particular day, as I phoned to enquire availability, you said "Babes why are you still asking, cum over, and Brothers what happened after that super shower🚿, Trish really takes good care, sometimes I just want to....she knows, so as I am told to roll over, she puts her warm hands on my back and deals with all the tension, as I am being rolled over again, she puts oil on her body, comes on top, and gives me this Dick hardening body slides, I have never experienced before, I was so hard my Big toes started to warm up and curl ➰, dammit what I feeling, as I am still enjoying this sliding session, she goes down on this hard throbbing Joy stick and sucks it like she is eating 🍦 on a hot day, with that naughty look, I knew what she had in mind, I immediately stopped her and said my turn baby,
as we switched positions and I go down on her, and start to muff her peach 🍑 sweet flower 🌺, and as she wiggles her waist left, right, right, left, my "loleme" is going deeper and deeper, and I just hear 'just there baby don't change, just there', and I muffed away, I eat her Punani so long I thought my tongue was going to break, I wanted to take a breather she says no, no, don't change please baby just there, Brother's at this time I am so hard I just want to put on a condom and ride her, but she buries my head deep between her warm thighs and my tongue is dripping wet flowing like a fountain, and I could feel how she tenses up with each stroke,and I feel some warm fluids, and she starts to vibrate like a ranging bull, I here baby fuck me, bliksem, her juices flows, my face is so wet, I grab a condom , phaaaa, and in I went, stroking like a mad jokey, she grabs my butt, squeeze them hard, and I scream "fyndraai hierkom" ek, ek will nog pomp, but fokkkk, her cumms a rush, I scream Trish I am phoeff, phaaaa, the warmest white cream filled that condom, All she said was play with my Clit again and see what happens, We cuddle panting very hard next to each other...#my tongue got it all, # Best Muff session,

I hope I can make her Squit next session.....to be continued.

Hope you enjoyed the Review!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Trish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-20 14:05:51

@Benito,mmmmmmmmmm it's always nice spending time with you and l really enjoy every bit of it

Thanks for always visiting and see you soon
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1792
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-12 03:13:16

On 2021-12-02 21:22:16 Trish said:
@Sandon, the sword was too sharp for the berry, I cant wait to settle the score.

Looking forward.......

Let's get the score settled soon
Trish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-17 07:16:33

Lol you also need the door key since is score settled
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 388
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-07 13:59:07

Brothers & SP's of the PW, my last encountered with this Chocolate Delicious woman was in Dec 22, "Late Review" and what she did to me with that Red body paint is thing only done in 50-Shades-of-Grey movies!!! Brothers Trish is a Gifted Lady, and can she tease....Long of the short...
After receiving my deluxe shower moment, she gave me a prober knot reliving massage, then she said let us try this..
The stroke of that brush on my body bloody arousing, and when she stroked my balls&dick i had a toe curling moment, then phaaatlhaaaa she sucked, like deep-throat fuckkk, and after the teasing i said my turn, and i went down on her to eat that sweet dripping nectarliciuous peach and it was ripe....Brothers you see that's the mistake that i did, my head was buried between her thighs, and i muffed and muffed, and muffed, and then i heard just there babu, just there....my tongue wet and tired but i muffed,....her body started doing things, her hips swaying from side yo side but my head still buried deep between her thighs.....as she said....
Benito, why, Benito why,.... and i muffed away, then the heavy moaning followed, with each stroke of my tongue, she moaned as she softly said yes baby, don't stop, just there baby.... her clit as hard as a throbing small dick...what a rush, then i just heard oooohhhh shitttt i am cumming, my head pressed deep again, i
grabbed the rubber, on and ontop i pumped like a hamster on wheels and a lion on heat, i pumped harder, she moaned some more as she grabbed my butt cheeks, and 12345, phoooeeeffffff i off loaded the heaviest thickest white cum and it was over..... and she says... You never learn neh!!!!!

No Comment as i laid there gasping for air!!
#Best Shag of 2022
#Trish my Regular Forever

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Trish - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1875
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-06 23:08:07

On 2021-12-02 21:22:16 Trish said:
@Sandon, the sword was too sharp for the berry, I cant wait to settle the score.

Looking forward.......

Was the score settled?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.