Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-20 22:45:49

Name: Storm

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Storm's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Saw this girl recently. Had a nice time. Meant to do a review soon after but first had to make a profile!! Now thats done and she can finally get the credit even though it overdue. See you again soon secy

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Davone1 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Apple999
Apple999 - Re: Review - Storm - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Storm - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-28 01:38:16

Met this splendid beauty and was in awe of her beauty! She is beyond compare and there won't be anyone else to come close to the experience you have with Storm! 10/10

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Apple999 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Storm - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-12-28 01:52:02

Had an amazing time, will definitely return and keep on returning. Storm made me feel comfortable and at ease. Let's support her on getting that new accommodation and assist her with her new adventure...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Pietpietskiet built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Storm - Equestria Pretoria
Re: Review - Storm - Equestria Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-01-26 14:55:57

Area: Equestria

I made an appointment with Storm last week which would be my 3-4 time meeting her , and she requested upfront deposit payment which I obliged kindly. Anyway I tried to confirm a meeting as we agreed but she couldn’t seem to ‘fit me in’ the schedule. So I planned with her to meet the next way, which was out of my way (jnb-pta) hence me trying to book the previous day. Well I pitch up and she is not dressed up as requested (and she agreed), like zero makeup at all and in pjs. Then she started talking and I realized that she wanted me out. I promise this girl is not well or she is tripping on serious drugs.

I tried to calm her and assure her that I only came for fun as she agreed but turns out she doesn’t want to have fun with me on the day. So I asked point blank, are we booking up today and she said no, why would I want to touch my ‘killer’ ... and that was the last straw for me.

I asked her about that and she said yes she will be my killer and that I’m already dead. Now take into account this is going on after 15 mins or total crazy talk about demons and the Universe and how she just won’t do it.

So I asked her to return my cash, which she did. And I left quickly.

Obviously a waste of time and a potential risk of hurting someone as well.

Never returning to any druggie or crazy ass girls! Thank you esa for helping us find the ‘better batch’ of WGs who are fine to do a business transaction :) and also have manners too

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Zeeboi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Storm - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 926
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-26 15:33:29
Edited: 2021-01-26 15:35:14

I visited her around December. But did not leave her a review, as I knew her favourite punters will probably ridicule a bad review.
Beautiful girl. Make no mistake.
But let me just say that she don't deliver the services that she agrees to on the phone... I also got the very same feeling as Zeeboi that she wants me out ASAP.
I thought she just truly disliked me due to lack of chemistry from her side, but after reading Zeeboi's review, maybe other punters should carefully consider what they may experience...
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Storm - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 643
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-26 16:53:00

Wow what a review! Thats a lousy experience, sorry guys. The whole "killer" thing is quite scary!

I visited her a long time ago in Equestria, was a very pleasant session.

Sad to see whats become of her. Hope things turn around, not just for her, but also so us punters can enjoy her services again.

On the plus side - at least she gave you your money back.
RiderOfTheStorm
RiderOfTheStorm - Re: Review - Storm - Equestria Pretoria
Re: Review - Storm - Equestria Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-16 09:54:50

Area: Equestria

Storm is in a league of her own... she's super playful, drop-dead gorgeous from every possible angle and a terrific lady. By far the hottest little lady on ESA. You rock Storm!! :)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until RiderOfTheStorm built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Storm - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Storm - Waterkloof Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-13 04:43:17

I am so glad she is back! Arrived when I left punting and she seemed to leave when I came back!

Wow! I sent a pm to ramble my admiration off!

Mra1303
Mra1303 - Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-19 14:03:49

City: Johannesburg

Area: Southgate

I had an amazing experience. She picked out a nice clean venue for us. She really has an amazing smile and good way of speaking, it really adds to the pleasure. She knows how to lead the way and is experienced. From her hands to her mouth and pussy, she knows what she is doing! No rush, amazing orgasm and good looks. Really worth the time. I would definitely be looking forward to visiting again. Be ready to ride the Storm!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Mra1303 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 734
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-27 15:58:39

City: Johannesburg

Area: Southgate

I visited Storm a few times when she was still in Pretoria, thought she was gone for good, but what a pleasant surprise to see her ad up again....had great memories from my prior visits.

Venue is a guest house, secure, safe private parking. Really clean place, tidy. No issues.

Overall service from her was 10/10.

Storm had a stunning body, slim and sexy, super soft skin. She met me at the door in her robe and underneath the sexiest underwear on...got me quite excited instantly.

I opted for a shower, facilities were clean.

She led me to the bed slipping off that robe and we both induldged in some damn sexy foreplay. Lots of licking, sucking and kissing. I enjoyed exploring her sexy body again after such a long time. Thoroughly enjoyed going down on her and tasting her delicious flower, she enjoyed it too.

She returned the favour and gave me a great blow, her oral skills still as great as I remember.

I am not one for massage so we soon got to the main event. I loved seeing her sexy body as she rode me cowgirl, she know how to work her sexy hips! To finish off we moved to missionary again with me enjoying the sight of her sexy body.

Session wasn't rushed, we just enjoyed each other's company, things flowed naturally and it was just got and sexy.

Really enjoyed my time with Storm, can't wait to see her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.