Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-28 09:03:00

Name: Storm

City: Johannesburg

Area: Southgate

Full Profile: [View Storm's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
So where do I begin. I’ve been eyeing storm for awhile now and opted to go for some of her online content. After discussing what I was looking for and making payment Storm returned me a couple custom pics and a video. What she sent me was way better then what I could have asked for. A big thumbs up from my side.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Bruno123 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
boggle1
boggle1 - Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-06 20:03:03

Boy oh boy, what a lady. I've had my eye on her since 2020 and fate finally intervened (which is code speak for: moved closer to my areas)

After a few days of chatting back and forth and some scheduling clashes I finally managed to see her and let me tell you, the struggle was most definitely worth it (her communication skills are perfect and when life got in the way, which did a few time, she made sure to apologize in the BEST way possible).

Of the bat, Storm is beautiful. She looks like a lady you'd see alongside James Bond (which he uses to distract the crowd while he does his spy thing). If you look at her photos you'll see what I mean.

In terms of service she doesn't just aim to satisfy, she aims to rewrite the meaning of "satisfy". It's like she gets off getting you off, if that makes sense. I didn't feel like just a client, I felt like a ball of yarn and she wants to figure out which strings to pull to relax me entirely. By the time she was done with me I was knocking on Heaven's door (La petite mort, google it).

On a side note: I've seen some people mentioning the current area she works in and let me just say: it's fine. I picked her up outside a block of flats and then we just went straight to a quaint little guest house in the area. It's not the Ritz, but it meets all the requirements: small and secure. Once you're there, you completely forget about the area and can just focus on how damn hot she looks.

Gents, don't miss this opportunity. This is the one time you should most definitely not steer clear of the Storm.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Shawn1969
Shawn1969 - Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-07 16:25:51

Words cannot describe this Lady....I just want to keep her all to myself....She is definitely number 1 on the list...service like no other.Truly one of a kind.Thank You!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Shawn1969 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
bgd
bgd - Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-11 06:57:13

An extremely sexual girl. Beautiful face and sexy body. Doesn’t need any makeup. We landed up at my place. I didn’t see her own venue but I did see her area. It has some nice parts to it (tbh, I’ve seen worse). I understand she uses a nice bnb around there. Really enjoyed my time with her. Great on the phone and throughout the booking. Lovely person. I’m definitely making this a regular visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until bgd built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Hemloc
Hemloc - Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-18 15:50:37

What can I say that hasn't already been said?

She sounds very good on the phone, chatty, polite and nice to listen to with that sexy voice. Met her outside her flat in Southgate (she is planning on moving as soon as she can) and drove to the little guest house nearby. Yes, outside the flat is just open with no security, but nothing bad either, however the guest house is fully secure, the room neat and clean, all run by a very nice lady.

Storm has many photos so you know exactly what you are getting: a beautiful, small and slim body. What you find out later is how much more there is. I think there was instant chemistry between us, she is sexy as hell and I could barely keep my hands off her. It was meant to only be an hour session, but with that chemistry, her looks and demeanour... it meant I instead changed it to an overnight session and drove her to my place so we could have a more relaxed time getting to know each other.

I agree with the other reviewers, this lady loves what she does and she most certainly aims to please, whilst at the some time enjoying herself as well. She is bloody brilliant at what she does, and if you have chemistry with her, it is just out of this world. I will just say I was most satisfied and will definitely see her again... and sooner than later.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Hemloc built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
bgd
bgd - Re: Review - Storm - Southgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-20 08:10:28

Extremely sexual girl and naturally beautiful. Very easy to get along with. We used my place, hence the venue score. I’ll definitely be seeing her again. She is great fun

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until bgd built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Storm - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Storm - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-16 16:56:04

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Sexy sexy sexy! Very beautiful and sexy. Clean venue, she knows how to give a man a real good time. I am hypnotized by your beauty. Couldn't stop looking at her

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tert9103
Tert9103 - Re: Review - Storm - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-21 08:03:03
Edited: 2022-05-21 08:03:02

amazing really amazing so cute and sexy even before the action happens very nice and secure apartment safe parking will review again but is really the most beautiful and clean and just amazing experience I have had really im still without words

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Tert9103 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tert9103
Tert9103 - Re: Review - Storm - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-21 08:04:50
Edited: 2022-05-21 08:04:49

This was the most sensational experience I have felt and making feel special was never this amazing if it’s not the cuteness that gets you it will be the smile that will can’t wait for the next visit

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Tert9103 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Tandmuis
Tandmuis - Re: Review - Storm - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-22 13:17:10

What an amazing girl. Storm made me feel so comfortable, and with her beautiful looks, i just fell under her spell. She gave me a wonderful and attentive grooming session, while enjoying a nice glass of wiskey and a Cherry cigar. And after the grooming, i had a quick shower and then we got to know each other more intimately. She is an amazing soul, and an a beautiful woman. I would definitely recommend her if you need some TLC in your life. Thank you so much Stormy

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.