Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-09-09 13:50:26

Name: Jeanelle

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

Full Profile: [View Jeanelle's Full Profile]

OH WHAT AN EXPERIENCE
all the formalities were quickly handled and then the fun started,conversation was very easy as Jeanelle has a broad spectrum of interest and can talk about most things, I didn't op for a massage but rather gave her one, from the massage things just developed (as they should) and was fantastic, she exceeded all my expectations and more.
I would recommend anyone that hasn't seen her yet to really make an effort to see her as you won't be sorry. I will definitely be back for more.
Thank you Jeanelle xx

Ps. It started off by me buying her content and then I just had to see her

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Oral69
Oral69 - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-12 16:49:51

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I had the pleasure of visiting Jeanelle today.
She is incredibly friendly and makes one feel at ease from the moment when she opens the door.
She has very good skills in areas that I will not name here but I am sure you can immagine...
I will certainly return in the near future.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Oral69 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bosss
Bosss - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-19 12:50:43

Area: Centurion

I went for her double trouble package. And she is super accommodating. It was amazing, she knows exactly what she is doing and she is super friendly and kind. It was an experience i will never forget. And yes i will go back.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bosss built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-09-20 08:41:39

Area: Centurion

What an amazing visit to this beautiful lady. She is fun and bubbly and everything she does makes it a true GFE. She doesnt make it feel awkward and can talk about anything. She has some serious skills. Will definitely return to this bombshell of a woman.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Jack109 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Jeanelle
Jeanelle - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 594
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 15:12:42

Hi gents xxx thank you so so much for the lovely reviews wow
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-10-16 14:52:24

Sexy cute little blonde lady... more like Hollywood superstar princess! The perfect girlfriend experience indeed. Thank you Jeanelle.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

375Ruger
375Ruger - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-08 08:15:57

Secure and private venue. I booked her for a double with sky. The two of then have chemistry. They made me feel comfortable.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

boggle1
boggle1 - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Jeanelle - Pretoria North Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-11 09:45:29

Area: Pretoria North

So if I died today and ended up in front of the Pearly Gates, I wouldn’t really be worried about being judged by Saint Peter. He’d look at my rather uneventful life, but then he’d arch an eyebrow, look me in the face and say “I see you had doubles with Jeanelle and Skye. That alone counts as having lived a full life, so you’re welcome in Heaven”

Yes, I can, without a doubt, say that my double with Jeanelle and Skye was my most memorable event of 2022…and probably for many more years to come. I don’t quite know where to start but I’ll give it my best shot, because there was a LOT to praise.

Setting up the meeting: I dealt mostly with Jeanelle who would then liaise with Skye. Communicating with Jeanelle was a breeze. She’s very friendly, open, accommodating, and more than willing to answer all my pedantic questions. I never felt ignored or forgotten about, as Jeanelle would ALWAYS get back to me (because Skye would also always get back to her, so even though we didn’t speak directly Skye also made the whole process flow smoothly)

The venue: was more than fine. A quiet, VERY private house, with a few nice and cosy rooms. Secure and out of the way parking. No issues here.

The main event: First of, both ladies are incredibly beautiful and what you see in their profile pictures is exactly what you get. Skye is gracefully statuesque and Jeanelle is petite and voluptuous. Their bodies complement each other very well, but can also stand alone as individual works of art. They were also both friendly, bubbly, and seemed genuinely excited to spend time with me. Their personalities also work beautifully in tandem: Skye has this playful innocence about her and Jeanelle this has this fiery passion that’s incredibly infections. It’s quintessential Sugar and Spice

But what really elevated the experience was the fact that both of them are really good friends, so automatically there’s this really great energy in the room. And this energy flowed throughout the entire encounter, especially when we moved to the bed. Here it felt like I had just walked into an erotic encounter between two lovers, who then pulled me into their vortex of pleasure, forming this amazing mass of intertwining sexually charged bodies. We played, we laughed, we played some more, and they have an amazing read on the situation. We’d catch our breath and just talk, but soon they’d both get this naughty twinkle in their eye and, as if communicating to each other telepathically, they’d say “I think we should try and see if we can coax another orgasm from him!” They are also incredibly open, keen to try all sorts of new experiences but also VERY good at exposing you to sensations you’ve NEVER imagined. I thought I reached the limits of what my body can do and feel, but these two took it just a few steps further.

As our time eventually ran out, as all great things do, I took a shower but still heard them in the bedroom laughing and talking like the best of friends. Never once did it feel like they just decided to do doubles because it’s a good business decision. I’ve seen a few reviews of doubles where the complaint was that one lady would occupy the guy, while the other seems mostly disinterested, and fiddles with her phone. As my review has hopefully shown, this is NEVER the case with these two nymphs.

If you really want to LIVE, I suggest you make an appointment with these two goddesses as SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jeanelle
Jeanelle - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 616
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-24 12:27:08

Hi babe xxx thank you for the lovely review time spent with you was amazing xx in every way !!! Hope to see you soon
DongDoe
DongDoe - Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion/Lyttelton Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Jeanelle - Centurion/Lyttelton Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-03 13:51:15

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton Manor

What a great visit with Jeanelle. She is super friendly and have a very sexy voice. She made me feel relaxed right from the start and we had a long chat. Her massage skills are top notch and the sensual was even better. Will recommend and will definitely return.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.