[deleted] - Re: Review - Danelle - Kilner Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Danelle - Kilner Park Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-01-03 15:00:14

Name: Danelle

City: Pretoria

Area: Kilner Park

Full Profile: [View Danelle's Full Profile]

Love visiting this lady. Have been around 3 times now already. Soft spoken, but don't let that fool you. Makes you feel very comfortable from the start. She loves to play!! :)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
joe73
joe73 - Re: Review - Danelle - Rietfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Danelle - Rietfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-08 13:35:51

Area: Rietfontein

Danelle het my baie welkom en gemaklik laat voel. Nice gfe. Sexy body. Cowgirl style , my gunsteling..mmmm het ons altwee laat ontplof. Wonderlike experience. Het baie lekker gesels. Sal beslis weer kuier en uithou vermoee beproef. Dankie Danelle

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
esajoer
esajoer - Re: Review - Danelle - Rietondale Pretoria
Re: Review - Danelle - Rietondale Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-25 15:46:45

Area: Rietondale

Just paid Danelle a LONG overdue visit and, damn, it was again more than expected. Danelle, the new place is very nice and easily reachable.

See you soon.

xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Danelle - Rietondale Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-07-04 11:55:53

My 4th time visiting her. Last time long ago. She has just improved. The mutual play is great. Treat her with respect and she will treat you like a king.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

grapiti31
grapiti31 - Re: Review - Danelle - Rietondale Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 10:56:09

WARNING!!! IF YOU ARE THE ADDICTIVE TYPE VISIT THIS LADY AT YOUR PERIL!!! I am not the addictive type and yet I have to fight against addiction all the time. But what the hell! Who cares if it means enjoying the charms of this wonderful girl. I love the mystery that makes the female such a fascinating species. I promise you she is very very feminine in a fun way. That is also what makes her so deliciously dangerous. If I could write poems I would dedicate them all to her. If I could sing I would sing to her all the love songs of the world. By now you would realize that I am a smitten and willing victim. What attracted me to her in the first place, was that on her photos she looks so innocent and serious while at the same time her profile suggested that she is a real" STOUTGAT" like me. WHAT A SURPRISE SHE WAS!!! In person she still looks as innocent as a little angel. But she is full of fun, have a warm and welcoming personality, a good sense of humor, a sparkle in the eye and a very naughty side. She looks well after her beautiful body and pretty little face and looks younger than the age on the profile. I noticed that some DOOS thought on 8 July 17 that she looks 58. My friend go and MOON YOURSELF IN A MIRROR so that you will know what old looks like. EISH MAN HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A STUPID THING WITHOUT EVEN VISITING HER?

She is an intelligent and lively, petite little female. Unfortunately I am never able to have an intelligent conversation with her because of the things she do to me. My IQ drops to below zero and I must sound like a super blubbering idiot. She knows how to seduce a man body and mind and how to cleverly stroke a man`s ego AND MORE!!
I thank esa for making it possible to discover THIS GEM. Through careful research your site assisted me to visit some wonderful girls and I can honestly say that I did not had one bad experience or real disappointment and had lots of fun. If you are a GOOD GUY, do yourself a favor and visit this lady, treat her with the respect she deserves and if you click, you will not be sorry. ( and I will be JEALOUS! ) If you are a NASTY PRICK, please stay away from her until you are sure that you are a reformed man.

We all better hurry to visit her a often as possible. I suspect it is only a matter of time before she will disappear because she reached her goals or is kidnapped. ( In my unrealistic dreams, I am the kidnapper )

I hope this women who is beautiful on the outside and inside, realize her dreams and will have the wonderful years ahead which she surely deserves.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

daddyg
daddyg - Re: Review - Danelle - Rietondale Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-08 10:05:48

A lovely lady with a nawty streak. Great time. Had a lot of fun. Clean venue with a relaxed atmosphere. Would return again

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Fang46
Fang46 - Re: Review - Danelle - Rietondale Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-11 11:03:29

Danelle has a lovely quiet relaxed manner, very easy to talk to and a cute trim firm body to feast your eyes on. could have spent hours with her but popped my cork too soon ! No complaints though. Only negative comment is " no place to hang your clothes " but then how important is that !? Will be back for another taste of this sweetie .

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Rob 69
Rob 69 - Re: Review - Danelle - Rietondale Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-12 15:08:02

Friendly lady that gives a pleasant GFE. A nice kisser. The hour spent with her and the mutual play was great and relaxing. Will do so again soon. She is petite with a sexy body, treat her with respect and she will respond well.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

grapiti31
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-13 08:01:47

A bit more than a week ago I visited this fantastic lady again. I knew that because of pending hospitalisation, I would not be able to visit her again for a long time. I also knew that because of my medical condition, I would probable not be able to perform. However because I enjoy her company so much, I went with only tlc in mind. She provided that expertly, but it soon changed! I think she will be able to make a cooked spaghetti stand upright ( LOL )

This lady is HOT! She enjoys sex to such an extend that you drive her crazy in anticipation if you hold the foot a bit on the brake. Her whole body from head to toe is very receptive to various kinds of stimulation which makes foreplay an extra enjoyable experience. She enjoys a muff which is very enjoyable due to her receptiveness and detail to personal cleanliness.

To visit this classy lady is a privilege and I hope you punters will treat her with the respect she deserves.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

grapiti31
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-01 10:32:30

Just look at the picture where she sits on the bed facing the camera. The expression on her face which say:come look at my sexy ass and play with my tight wet pussy.She can look so innocent, but she is HOT, VERY HOT. Her skin is so smooth, her bum is so soft yet firm and she is so responsive. She is such a gentle feminine soul. So soft spoken in a very sexy way. What a wonderful person!

My liefie I will return as long as I can and as long as you want this horny dirty talking bugger to cum back. Take care!

ENJOY HER BUT DO IT WITH RESPECT AND GENTLENESS!!!!!!!!1

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.