Navigation
Swarts
Swarts - Re: How can I send money to a girl?
Re: How can I send money to a girl?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-08 16:03:56

Okay. I confess I don't read the original post. Maybe I'm just getting cynical in my old age. Good for you buks for helping the lady out
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: How can I send money to a girl?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 317
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-08 16:11:52

Kind hearted, generous man, just love them.
Xena
Xena - Re: How can I send money to a girl?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-08 16:22:19

Big ups to you @Buks
Kim
Kim - Re: How can I send money to a girl?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-08 21:13:27

On 2017-06-07 19:10:44 Buks said:
Any advise please. I would like to send money to a girl whom I would like to help butI dont want her to know its me. It would make things complicated.
How do I do it. I dont believe that she would have a bank-account so its only her tel nr available. Any ideas?

That's honestly really sweet sunshine..it's very thoughtful and considerate of u.
Just reminded me of all the clients that have also helped me out in my hard times.

Big up to you dear..that lady is definately lucky
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How can I send money to a girl?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-08 21:31:13

Swarts, it's not to say you were wrong. Some ladies have a way with words, making it sound they don't want your help but in reality they told you the sad story to pocked a dollar.

But yes, gonna need some more info from Buks up there to know though :-)

Buks, depends, it's all up to how much you know about this person. If you know where she lives, you can pay a part of her rent (You'll find a way to do that, I'm sure).
If it been me helping a really broke lady, well, I would have simply send her flowers with some money in an envelope attached to it.
lenovolenovo
lenovolenovo - Re: How can I send money to a girl?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-09 00:15:26

Send it via our trusted post office. If she gets it all good and well. If she does not then somebody else got it and there's nutting you kan dooo! Bloody go and see her man and do it yourself, i'm sure she will appreciate it
Milika
Milika - Re: How can I send money to a girl?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-09 02:33:21

Thing is,he doesn't want her to know that the moni is from him ...That is the wahala here

Milika
Milika - Re: How can I send money to a girl?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-09 02:46:32

@ Buks...My guy,like somebody suggested,buy a new simcard that you will use to just text her the pin code of money that you would have sent for her to collect at ATM,but make sure that the sim card is an already registered one(rand burg Pakistani shops) so that you will not have to rica it under your name(anonymity ). Also,in your text,indicate how much time she has to collect the cash before pin expires...You could send a voucher,ewallet,cash send,send imali,(depending on which bank you use)to yourself:-your own number then just get the pin which you could then text to her using new sim...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.