Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-07 11:02:53

Name: Storm

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Storm's Full Profile]

I booked with Storm over the Easter weekend. She was very polite over the phone and kept me updated on Whatsapp. She has a good figure but looked somewhat older than her indicated age. I don't mean to be impolite at all. Storm is naturally attractive, however, if she made a bit of effort on hair, makeup and moisturizing her skin it would make a significant difference. I didn't really click with her unfortunately-not really her fault. The only thing that left a really bad impression was that she asked for an additional R100 afterwards for something that is fairly standard, this was not communicated upfront. I can only say that this sort of thing will only lose Storm clients in future as many will feel that they have been taken for a figurative ride (the literal one was decent).

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
69jaco
69jaco - Re: Review - Storm - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Storm - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 10:23:55

had a really nice time in storms company. fantastic girl. friendly, nice to chat to and even better to make you forget all youre day's stress. thanx storm

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Storm
Storm - Re: Review - Storm - Mountain View Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 279
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-07 14:42:31

Thanx 69jaco I really appreciate the complements I enjoyed spending the time with u to hope to see u again real soon..
Teyran
Teyran - Re: Review - Storm - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 14:02:17

So....I spent some time with Storm on a recent Saturday. I have had my eye on her profile for a long time now. Her photo shoots are always very sexy. Something about them really does soemthing (we all know what) to me.

I arrived early. The parking was mostly private, although I did see one person on my way in before Storm waved me towards her. I didn't pay him much mind. I did get a comment about being 15 minutes early and her not being 100% ready, but that is a common theme having a motorcycle for transport. The venue is a little dilapidated, but serviceable. The room was clean, neat and warm, which was especially appreciated as the ride through from my part of the world was rather chilly. While shower facilities were rather poor, the water was hot and I was given a nice warm and clean towel to use.

Now, I like a GFE. I never asked about this in my communications with Storm, which was all via WhatsApp (I did rate her telephone manner as a 5, this was due to my communications with her being frequent and pleasant). I did send a PM last year sometime, and I did read all the reviews so I was pretty sure I'd be mostly catered for with decent enough service.

Storm has a really stunning body. If you're into slender girls, her body is amazing. Soft in the right places and firm in others. She also has lovely hair and is pretty enough. The massage was really, really, really good. Surprisingly so. I have back issues due to a motorcycle accident and she relieved a substantial amount of tightness and pain that lasted a good few hours after. Conversation was a little light, but that's not uncommon with me. Unless I click immediately, I don't open up easily. She did seem a little self conscious when kissing. I would have liked kissing her to be a bit more intense, but also understandable for a first time. The OWO was really good. Very, very different, but in a good way. The actually deed was something else. I was over very, very quickly. I'd been looking forward to Storm for a long time and little did I know. She just stayed there rode me harder. The noises from the bed were also something else. Lots of squeaks, creaks and scrapes. I just held on for dear life. She is aptly named.

Did I get a GFE? No, not quite. Am I disappointed? No, not at all. I never asked and just went with the flow. Didn't realise it would be a torrent. Just a few small things (kissing, conversation, cuddling) and Storm would be a really good GFE. As it stands, she is an amazing girl.

Now, the question is, would I go back. Definitely. Maybe not soon (depends on a lot of factors in my life and there are a lot of other girls I want to sample as well), but I will definitely be back. There is just something about her that intrigues me.

/T

Ratings:

Face: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Review - Storm - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-11 10:39:46

As I arived she let me know shes going be late. No problem. I like booking in the early mornings so I can wait a few minutes.
The room was clean and nice. Music playing.
She said no kissing because she is not feeling well and have a cold and that whats a little disapointed.
BJ and the rest was average and nothing special.
Maybe next time if she is not feeling better will get that wow.

Ratings:

Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Storm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-11 12:52:02

Hey Teyran

I'm just making sure that you have to know that guy u saw was the guy replacing the geezer that burst on Saturday evening and would also explain the not to hot water my apologies...
Will definitely go better next time and thanks for your honesty I do appreciate it and I will definitely work harder on the pointers u showed out to me

See u next time
XOXO
Storm

Storm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 283
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-11 12:57:42

EvilAngel

My apologies for having a cold that day u visited me
Hope to wow u real soon!!!

XOXO
Storm
kleremaker
kleremaker - Re: Review - Storm - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-11 18:29:41

Visited on Sunday. Spur of the moment. Good service and overall a good punt. Will visit again as I enjoyed the visit. Tight body.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jean89
Jean89 - Re: Review - Storm - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 14:33:57

my review is short, but it definitely was one of the best overall service a have received of late.

thank you Storm,
you will see me again soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

skim9
skim9 - Re: Review - Storm - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-24 16:05:57

Called storm on short notice. Found the place and were accopinied inside by Sandy. Waited a couple of minutes then Storm entered and what a body...
She started of with a pretty good massage which was really lekker deep on the shoulders, well the rest was just exponental...

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.