View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-09 14:08:09
Edited: 2021-01-02 09:58:32

Name: Miss. Blu

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Port Elizabeth

Full Profile: [View Miss. Blu's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This lady does not look anything like her photos. The lady in the photos is quite pretty. The I saw was so high I could not even see her eyes. Left feeling quite disappointed. Advice let your service match price.

[ Note by ESA admin, this review is found to be malicious and not credible. ]

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until shaungee built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Plankman
Plankman - Re: Review - Miss. Blu - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Miss. Blu - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-09 14:48:15
Edited: 2020-12-09 15:11:31

Pity about this as she is the only one close by that is of interest to me. Some good reviews, and now your 'dissapointing' one.

The Dec 2018 photos also been holding me back. Was holding out for a new shoot to make the call, guess I may waut a bit longer to see what happens.

Miss. Blu
Miss. Blu - Re: Review - Miss. Blu - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-30 21:06:27

Shaun Gee,

I do thank you for your review.
I don't see justification to the quote of me being "high" because you couldn't see my eyes. Fact of the matter is I have heavy upper eyes, I do not usually make eye contact with new clients as its something personal to me. I dare you to bring me a drug test. This is blatant slandering of my reputation that I've worked hard to build up since a incident in 2017 where I was accused of using drugs when at that time all I did was smoke a little green now and then. I'll also like to ask the many regulars to please post reviews or comment on this because this type of review is not true and is greatly harmful to my business.

You have been a member since 2011 but yet your review is a rookie review. Why is that? But hey. Made the top 10 in 2017 after the first slandering by a jealous worker, I don't need to prove myself again. Believe what you want. Have you ever asked yourself maybe you were the problem?

Plankman, I cannot get new pics up as ESA does not have photographers in the Eastern Cape, and have been trying to sort out some sort of of tour around SA but with the lockdown it has been difficult. Why not contact me and we can sort something out? I will certainly be willing to give you a discount on my fees. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I will be posting a new full body pic in my gallery section soon.

Regards,

Miss. Blu
Plankman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-31 14:58:46

On 2020-12-30 21:06:27 Miss. Blu said:
Plankman, I cannot get new pics up as ESA does not have photographers in the Eastern Cape, and have been trying to sort out some sort of of tour around SA but with the lockdown it has been difficult. Why not contact me and we can sort something out? I will certainly be willing to give you a discount on my fees. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Appreciate the response and makes sense re the lack of photographers here. Unfortunately doesnt make sense for me to be a GM at this time (until I start to travel again) so will miss your gallery pics. Will be in touch once timing allows and am able to try visit.
Miss. Blu
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-04 08:59:53

[
Appreciate the response and makes sense re the lack of photographers here. Unfortunately doesnt make sense for me to be a GM at this time (until I start to travel again) so will miss your gallery pics. Will be in touch once timing allows and am able to try visit.[/QUOTE]

Plankman,
Seems time was on your side.

Thank you for your booking. You were awesome looking forward to meeting up again and hopefully a review.

Regards,

Miss. Blu

XoXo
Plankman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-04 15:00:35

Wish it was me but still stuck with others around.
Will still be in touch when i can but sure hope the lucky guy does the honourable thing and leaves a review.
Miss. Blu
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 432
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-05 04:48:24

Honourable? Nothing honourable about a man pretending to be someone else. Sad. As you say Plankman, hope he does show up here and leave a review. Gotta have some positivity x
ZU17DE
ZU17DE - Re: Review - Miss. Blu - Port Elizabeth Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 08:20:29

I had a really lekker time with this multiorgasmic lady. Thank you Miss. Blu it was an excellent experience.
Miss. Blu
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 436
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-21 15:10:42

Thank you ZU17DE. X
Manny5669
Manny5669 - Re: Review - Miss. Blu - De Waterkant Cape Town
Re: Review - Miss. Blu - De Waterkant Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 09:04:35

Name: Miss. Blu

City: Cape Town

Area: De Waterkant

Full Profile: [View Miss. Blu's Full Profile]

What a privilege I had to visit Miss. Blu. I made an excellent decision to ask for a 1.5hr booking. Although she mentioned in her response to a previous review that she is nervous during a first time booking, she became totally relaxed after half an hour. That is why 1.5hrs was perfect. I could not have wished for a more satisfying GFE. and believe me, her claim that she is a good kisser is an understatement. (I am glad that I took a toothbrush with to freshen up my breath.) Thank you Blu for making my day, one to remember until our next meeting, which will create it's own memory that will replace this memory.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.