Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE --OK How About an OVER NIGHT Special at R 4500 -- With one of our Angels --W
HOE --OK How About an OVER NIGHT Special at R 4500 -- With one of our Angels --W
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2528
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-26 09:56:52

VALID MONTH OF JUNE 2017 --SPECIAL Rate of R 4500 -- but look what it includes & the Ladies are all giving a true GFE !!! As required check with reception which Ladies are available on a specific date as All Do Not do overnights --However there are 10-12 ANGELS to choose from -- all Stunning !!!

Please note -- Yes that it is Inclusive -- Special Rate of R 4500 instead of the normal Rate of R5000

Heaven on Earth has the Best set up around for overnighters -- Think about it -- INCLUSIVE :

* 5-Star accommodations Check in 20:00 to 20:30 -- Check out by 9:00 next day
* Choice of Indoor or outdoor Jacuzzi for the entire Night
* Hot Snacks Platters ( Serving is actually for 4 )
* Unlimited Drinks for Both of You for the NIGHT
* Rooms all have Spa Beds & Comfy Queen size Sleigh Beds
* Rooms have a selection of Music --Large Flat screens -- heated asst. Oils --Aircon & more
* 24/7 Security Guard at our main gate which is closed all night
* Almost Forgot one of our Lovely Angels will accompany You for the night.

Rate is R 5000 Inclusive which is really a great deal when you consider all which is included.

SPECIAL RATE For R 4500 --Offer Expires JUNE 30th 2017 -- 086-118-8825 For more details
Thegriff
Thegriff - Re: HOE --OK How About an OVER NIGHT Special at R 4500 -- With one of our Angels
Re: HOE --OK How About an OVER NIGHT Special at R 4500 -- With one of our Angels
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-27 18:49:48

Good day, I am interested to spend the night with you (and one of your Angels) on Thursday 1st of June 2017. Please let me know who is available for the evening. It may be easier to contact me at [Send Message]

Regards

Gary

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.