Navigation
Virgo
Virgo - Re: Review - Virgo - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Virgo - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-22 17:36:58

@BenitoMosulini I have to admit, our session was nothing short of steamy. I enjoyed everything from conversation to the REAL DEAL. I can't wait to see you again
Sinque
Sinque - Re: Review - Virgo - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Re: Review - Virgo - Centurion/Die Hoewes Pretoria
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 15:29:32

Name: Virgo

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Die Hoewes

Full Profile: [View Virgo's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
3 weeks late but what an absolutely wonderful person Virgo is. That reverse cow girl had me shooting my load and I stayed hard and she kept riding. Awesome punt indeed. Hell yeah I'm going back!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sinque built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
MathewJ
MathewJ - Re: Review - Virgo - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Virgo - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-09 08:40:36

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This lady is one of the best, doesn’t disappoint at all. Gave her 3 for privacy , because had to scan my license on the day, but otherwise I’ll be returning soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until MathewJ built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Virgo - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Virgo - Alberton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 432
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-26 16:05:10

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Brothers, some women are for keeps, Ms Virgo, you just know which buttons to press, a d thank you so much, now let me take you on a journey of pure Bliss and a session filled with warmth and naughtiness....

As i arrived at her new Venue, she opened the door with just a small towel rapped around her Sexylicious body with curves were it matters most, Brother's Virgo is build for comfort, now as i requested to cuddle on that cold night of (4th of June)

After oiling up her body, she opened the blankets and said Daddy the bed is ready, i took off my clothes and under the blankets we went, as we spooned, the warmth and softness of her body against mine, oohh what a feeling,...as she arched her back and squeezed her warm booty into me, i just wanted to sleep, we conversed a bit and when i was warm enough she turned around and boy those naughty eyes said a story, we teased each other with soft kisses and touches... and before i knew it legs were crossed as slowly humped my pelvic area with her punani, oohh what a feeling..., as these motion of the ocean intensified, she went down on my hard Russian and started to suck it, she sucked, licked, sucked somemore, licked harder, i went somewhere, the feeling was too intense, she looked at me with eyes that said do you want more...i gasped as she deepthroated my Russian, fokkk, i whispered Ms V,please, please stop, because i could feel them, they were cumming, i said let me reciprocate, i went down on her, ohhh what a feeling, sweet nectar deliciously, wet peach ?, at this time, her hips we're moving in the opposite direction...i said Ms V rubber baby,
rubber on and i pumped like a hamster on steroids, she started moaning, my Russian was hard and burried deep, as I pumped harder, i said Ms V, turn around, brothers the side of her Ass on the edge of the Bed as she arched further, i wanted to cum, but i had to contain myself, and in I went and the sound of her wet peach, purring, ohhh what a feeling, i pumped harder in all directions, i think wheelbarrow, or something, i was in heaven with her moans being like music , ijooo, i did not want to let go, then she started pumping back, and oohh what's feeling, the tap let loose, i was the one moaning as i filled the rubber, moerskont,....
A rub down, I was a satisfied man with smiles,

This Woman is a hidden Gem, Thanks Ms Virgo and see you soon!! #Punt to remember!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.