Gold Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-26 08:59:56

Name: Care

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria Gardens

Full Profile: [View Care's Full Profile]

Her profile entry sums her up. I was rather intrigued and got the feeling that this is one lady that I would most certainly like to meet.

Going through the reviews which were all positive but made specific mention of the area did not faze me in the least. But I digress. The area is safe and there were no issues.

Being met by Care in a skirt showing off her well toned body and gorgeous legs had me at Hello which was affirmed by my errection slowly engorging on the reserved blood reserves.

Usually I find myself in control meeting a provider for the first time and take the lead, but this time it was different with Care taking the lead. She had her own agenda which I had no issues with. She is as sexy as they come, awesome firm body, perky breasts and very responsive to touch. I needed to explore and was not disappointed. What followed was “ think of it as Season 1 with more seasons to follow”. I will definitely be going back to explore and getting to know her nuances and what turns her on.

All in all a great session.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Care - Pretoria Gardens Pretoria
Re: Review - Care - Pretoria Gardens Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-20 20:51:43

Morning Escapade

My internal morning body clock was indicating that it was time for another episode/ sequel to pay a visit to Care and continue part two of the series. A quick confirmation regarding her availability, all was set and I was on my way. Driving through the late mid-morning traffic was a breeze. At this stage I did not need the assistance of GPS as my trusty friend was already beginning to rise to the occasion pointing me in the right direction like a shadow on a sundial following the sun.

On time, parking behind closed gates I was greeted with a smile and a warm hug. Entering the flatlet, we lingered over some close body contact and she whispered in my ear that the first time she was rather nervous ( must confess so was I ) and that I was in for a surprise and I should just relax and take it all in. At this stage I couldn’t wait to get down to the task at hand. Care would not have any of that, slowly undressing each other and with some mutual play and then me on my back with her attention focussed on what matters, my wondering tongue was rewarded with a delightful thrusting of her hips and a morsel waiting to be sampled.

After some mutual give and take, I found myself been treated to some incredible sensations that had me quivering and shaking. I needed to pull out the coach card at this stage and ask for a minute’s time out as I was about to bust all staying power within minutes of arrival. Time out was granted, and when I acknowledged continuation and her guiding me in a different position with a great view of her oyster, the pleasure was insurmountable so much so that I could not hold back any longer. This was most certainly and OMG moment, totally awesome.

Already thinking of the next encounter, but this time will produce my coach credentials upon arrival and I will be taking the lead with a few game plans and hopefully attain a great mutually beneficial result.

Thank you Care, already looking forward to the next visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Iwannasuckclit
Iwannasuckclit - Re: Review - Care - Pretoria Gardens Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-23 13:36:24

Wow, another awesome visit, doggy on her knees with heels, what a sight to behold and enjoy, such a sexy muscled back!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

koosbond
koosbond - Re: Review - Care - Pretoria Gardens Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-27 08:54:24

Care is a class of her own. She nows what a punter wants and deliver her best. I will definitely return. The BJ Queen definitely.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Liefjou69gat
Liefjou69gat - Re: Review - Care - Pretoria Gardens Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-22 13:38:50

this is one super sexy lady, I cant get enough of her she is super responsive, for her age her body is sexy firm and tight definitely my favorite stop in Pretoria

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

CreamyBalls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-09 10:26:48

Where to begin, since my last reviews on Care I just needed to proclaim that there have been more encounters with her and our recent session requires a huge shout out.

Care is one of those people once you get to know has this effect on you, that is so comfortable, and things just flow in a natural progression. The last session was a mixture of sensual, intensity and no rush to another level. Always a privilege to be in her company. Thank you Care touch base soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BoodyMan
BoodyMan - Re: Review - Care - Pretoria Gardens Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-15 11:04:16

Been with this awesome women many times before but did not put in a rating for a long time. So, this is long overdue because she is one of my “go-to” girls when I really need a good sensual GFE. She got a nice little private cottage in the back yard to relax and enjoy. Very friendly person with exceptional good service. Do not let the general aria in with she is situated put you off, I promise you it is very save. Thanks girl for another epic visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

koosbond
koosbond - Re: Review - Care - Pretoria Gardens Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-02 13:00:17

Care is realy one of the best girls to know. She knows what you want before asking for it. One of the best punts in Pretoria. So glad I can take your score in the hundreds.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

CreamyBalls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 18:57:39

"From Climbing Everest to Blissful Passages: My Sensational Encounters with Care"

Let me tell you, there's nothing quite like the feeling of being in the company of Care. From the very first encounter, every session has been a wild ride of highlights and pleasures beyond measure. I'm talking about everything from scaling Everest-like peaks of excitement to being transported to a state of pure bliss.

And let me tell you, it's not just me who's been blown away – this condensed culmination of reviews is a testament to the fact that Care knows how to deliver the goods.

Now, I don't want to give away all the juicy details of my last two encounters – let's just say they were nothing short of epic.

But what I will say is that Care's attention to detail is second to none. Every request I made was communicated well in advance, and Care went above and beyond to make sure my desires were fulfilled in ways that will stay with me for years to come.

If you're looking for passion, a little bit of kink, and an unforgettable experience, then Care is the one for you. Just make sure you take the time to build a strong line of communication – trust me, it's well worth it.

Thank you, Care, for being yourself and for all the insights and questions that keep me coming back for more. Here's to the next encounter – I can't wait to see what you have in store for me!

CB

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BoodyMan
BoodyMan - Re: Review - Care - Pretoria Gardens Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-30 11:40:05

A bit of a late rating but rather late than never.
I had another great "kuier" at Care. It is not just for arrive out of your clothes and onto business. I enjoy the nice chat after arrival where things slowly progress to the sensual part of the visit. I can guarantee you this woman is totally underrated. On the one hand I love it because she is more available to us who know about this gem. To be fare to her the reason for recommendation.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.