Be-sensual
Be-sensual - Re: Review - Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1117
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-22 09:10:11

On 2021-05-21 15:12:04 Macmuffin said:
Be Sensual is easy to find so no hassles there. The venue on the other hand is quite a simple venue, it's a normal house with rooms that have massage beds etc but the venue can use with a lot of renovation and new decorations etc to liven the place up. Shower facilities are some what okay not the best and very plain so venue for me is a let down.

Thank you for taking the time to mention this. I am sorry that you found the venue to be a let down.

As Ashleigh has mentioned we are slowly but surely in the process of making a couple of changes to liven up the place.

In these tough economic times we thought it more important to reduce our rates by R200 per sessions to allow for a more affordable punting experience for the clients.
As you can imagine this hasn't left all that much in the decorating budget. Once the economy recovers a bit and we can adjust our rates back up a little the revamping will be fast tracked.

I do however feel that even if it is not a 5 star venue it is clean and neat and sanitary.
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Review - Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-22 09:26:44

On 2021-05-21 15:12:04 Macmuffin said:

Before I start on the review of the lady I always want to start with a review of the venue as I believe it makes or breaks the overall experience.

Be Sensual is easy to find so no hassles there. The venue on the other hand is quite a simple venue, it's a normal house with rooms that have massage beds etc but the venue can use with a lot of renovation and new decorations etc to liven the place up. Shower facilities are some what okay not the best and very plain so venue for me is a let down.

My dear dear sir....I am sorry that you feel that some decorations are going to give you a more pleasurable sexual experience. Our venue is clean and has everything in the rooms and showers that a client needs. We can up our prices and get all the deco your heart desires, but it seems high prices are also a let down (literally). It is about the experience you get with the lady in the room and that is what is important to us. And as per your review of Ashleigh, her level of service was definitely not a let down ;) Lots of sensual hugs and kisses.. G xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 10:50:34

Name: Ashleigh @ Be Sensual

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Ashleigh @ Be Sensual's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Ashleigh, Ashleigh, Ashleigh wat an electrifying experience. You rock my wold. Thank you for the amazing 90 minutes. See you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Caner007 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ashleigh @ Be Sensual
Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - Re: Review - Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 11:08:32
Edited: 2021-06-03 11:27:05

Always a pleasure A!

Thank you for the great start to my day and for keeping me warm, I enjoyed the time with you as always xoxox
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ashleigh - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ashleigh - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-07-29 08:41:50

Name: Ashleigh

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Ashleigh's Full Profile]

What an amazing and professional lady and that is why I always return. You always feel comfortable with her. She is a stunning girl

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until BillyC built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ashleigh
Ashleigh - Re: Review - Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 531
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-29 14:30:42

Awww, thank you so much Billy! :)

Was a pleasant suprise to see you again yesterday, thank you for coming out to see me in Centurion xx

You're always so kind and so patient. I had a lovely time with you as always and will always be happy to see you again xoxox
Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - Ashleigh - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 23:24:23

Was so good seeing this bombshell again.

Ashleigh greeted me in a jersey with nothing else but that seductive underwear she has on in her latest pg pics and as usual had me feeling like a million bucks during our session and trying out a nee position that I absolutely loved. What a site to behold.

Very happy too that she’s at Sage’s place. Private, clean … top notch.

Thank you lovely Ashleigh. Until next time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ashleigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-03 08:33:40

Thank you once again Jdelray for spending some time with me ;)

Glad you enjoyed the session and that you liked the outfit and position ;p

You're always such a sweetheart, must compliment you again on how sensual you are!
You're always dressed so smartly, take pride in being clean and you smelled so lovely yesterday xx always such a gentleman.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ashleigh - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-08-04 08:54:00

Oh my heavens I can see why Ashleigh is so popular and just looking at her photos and PG gallery you just can’t help but just stare and gaze at those lovely photos.

The dark hair, piercing blue eyes and petite body are all part of a winning combination and then you meet her in person and damn she has a wonderful personality to match.

Easy on the eyes and overall great conversationalist. It’s like meeting up with an old friend that you just have naughty fun with and no strings attached.

Then we got into the room and saw her naked that’s when it all changed for me.
Flip she has such a naughty side to her that is such a turn on and she definitely knows how to make a man happy.

Let me say that she has the most petite body and oh so nice and tight that makes your eyes roll back into your head and she is honestly so petite that she makes my cock look huge and that was a bonus I was not expecting.

It doesn’t matter what position you are in I felt huge in all of them which just made me even more excited.

This was a super hot workout and I’m so glad I visited Ashleigh she is exquisite.

Thank you Ashleigh for an unforgettable experience and I will definitely see you again. So privileged to have been in your presence!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until s69y built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ashleigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-04 11:23:18

Wow s69y...

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed our time together :D

I do hope I have the privilege to make you feel good again soon xoxox

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.