Amore
Amore - Public apology. .
Public apology. .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-06 13:11:00
Edited: 2017-04-06 13:11:41

I want to take this time to apologise for double booking..

I didnt wait long enough to see if the first one who was 10 min late going to show.

I would like to offer the guy who was on the phone a half hour free session to make up if u would please call me.

Thank you
Amore
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Public apology. .
Re: Public apology. .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-06 14:12:21

Very admirable and considerate of you Amore. If only the client who was 10 minutes late was as considerate and respectful of your time, you would not have taken another booking.

I hope you asked him why didn't he inform you that he was running late and too do so next time.

We don't want to upset clients but we need to make them aware that their inconsiderate actions affect our business and inconveniences the next client.

A few seconds to call or send a text to let the person know you are going to be late, ask is it still fine to come through is the courteous thing to do.

undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Public apology. .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 554
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-06 14:43:04

@Jiah. Life happens. There are things like traffic jams and dead cellphone batteries.

However having recently been on the wrong end of a double booking with a wg who at first did not play open cards, I applaud Amore's approach.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Public apology. .
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-06 15:23:24

I also applaud you Amore. I was recently also double booked by a wg, it's not nice, and she didn't even apologise, in fact blamed me for the confusion, whereas I could clearly hear her talk to the other guy after she thought she had put the phone down, telling him that she "cancelled" my booking to see him. He was obviously a regular and because she didnt know me she dumped me to see him at my allocated time.

Amore, the guy should have also let you know he was running late, so he doesnt deserve a free session in my view, so very generous of you and can only be good for your image.
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Public apology. .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-06 15:37:57

Amore, you ma'am are a true professional. Now if only most of the other girls in this industry could follow your example !!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Public apology. .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1724
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-06 18:13:46

Indeed a good example to others ...
myword
myword - Re: Public apology. .
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-06 18:37:15

Well done indeed.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Public apology. .
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-06 20:29:00

I also agree, well done. I think you earned a lot of respect by your action.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Public apology. .
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 539
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-06 20:46:06

Thanks Amore, very admirable indeed. I will be in touch regarding that free half hour session ;)
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Public apology. .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-07 00:26:58

If I have made a booking and think I am going to be late, I always phone ahead or message the WG. I don't want to be left high and horny. If I am 15min late the lady might easily take another booking.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.