Navigation
Vicky
Vicky - Stacey & Victoria...the saga continues..
Stacey & Victoria...the saga continues..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-30 21:52:23

Season 1...Episode 2

A letter to Johndoe69za..

First of all yes I am Staceys' older sister. I have worked in this industry before and I know a few tricks..I also know how to handle the rigid ropes, so trust me when I tell you that an hour with me is worth a hell of a lot more than 1.5k.

The only reason I don't hike my fee up even more is because most men think like you do...and the adult industry in SA is hilarious compared to overseas. My Bdsm services alone are worth much more. I take my craft extremely seriously btw.

Secondly, I am not like any other woman out there, nevermind other working girls...I know what I'm doing and I love every wet, throbbing, slippery moment of it...

You can find a "decent" looking WG/massage for R600 anywhere in Hatfield.I dont understand why I'm getting picked on for my own choice of rate?

I am the type of woman that will play with the animal inside you and you wont ever forget our moments together...

But hey, money is money... ;)

Victoria has her secrets... *

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.