Xxxx
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-23 16:19:17

@Midnight - hold on baby...soon you getting that 100 Points.
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-26 08:49:34

Haha thanks soil I'm just happy to be of such pleasure to you all
Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1226
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-19 08:45:54
Edited: 2022-08-19 08:46:20

Available Monday- Sunday for you pleasure

Services ;
Blow and go
30 minutes
Hourly
Half day
All day
All night

Call or WhatsApp for more info

Xxx
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-21 17:01:36

Name: Midnight Express

City: Johannesburg

Area: Norwood

Full Profile: [View Midnight Express's Full Profile]

THE GOOD STUFF:

Took up M.E's special advertized on the forum for a 4hr session at a hugely slashed fee,was kak nervous as the longest I've booked previously with any SP,was 2 hours,but I really enjoy pushing myself to try new experiences and boy,am I glad Midnight accepted my booking request,because this sesh was OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS.

She mentioned in one of her posts about being open to indulging in some weed-drugs during a session,and not being a regular partaker myself,even though I was a reasonably decent cricketer once upon a millennium,but I'm no Herbal Gibbs or Roger Tokermachus,if you know what I mean...

Arrangements done over Whatsapp the previous day,easily,and was greeted at the door in the outfit used on her current ad,HOTTTTT!

Bed,privacy,security, blah blah blah,all adequate and above value for her ridiculously affordable fee.

First hour flew by just exploring every part of her sexy bod,while sensual music played from my phone,it was mesmerisingly erotic & sensual,M E is a wonderful lover,kisser,intuitive,loves providing pleasure & is experienced.

Taking a breather,she rolled 1 up,we did the whole puff,puff,pass on the LHS thing,and then I finally found a way to just let go,stop trying to control everything,stop focusing on giving her pleasure and worrying about making her feel good only,and allowed the ease & comfort the weed-drugs provided to send us both in a three hour frenzy of intense,non-stop,kissing hard,kissing sensually,stroking,holding,caressing,touching,grasping,massaging,grinding,licking,eating,drinking love-juice,making sweet love,sucking,and fucking.

My ejaculation,close to the end of the session,was one of those,intense,shuddering,convulsing ones,where it takes 4 or 5 minutes to just get your breath back to normal,so fucking unreal.

We spent 10-15 minutes just caressing each other's faces,hair,staring into each other's eyes afterwards,a truly epic GFE that will stay with me for years,her Energy gives me vuil-pluck to remember to keep pushing myself,keep improving myself,keep trying to make the little space I occupy in this world better in any way I can,for those who share in it,here on ESA,and IRL.

Imma try Midnight's whole day,7 hour offer next,as soon as I can manage,she is(imho),one of our best currently advertizing SP's on ESA,and I'm not saying the following to spog/wys,I'm saying it so other punters hopefully experience what I have with her,I've booked many many sessions with varied providers here,top-rated,highest points,best reviews,no reviews,zero points,stupid expensive,crazy cheap,shysters promising GFE & then not, newbies,young,older,petite,larger,fair,dark,elite areas,dodgy areas,smokers,potential alcoholics,venues with outrageous extras,those on meds,depressed ladies,happy people,struggling providers,mentally having their shit together,as well as those that are not,
because I want to cover the entire spectrum before I die,and this lovely human is right there with the best of them.

SO-SO STUFF:

Our session began 15 minutes late,no issue at all for me,but it's the only area where I can suggest Midnight improves,which is on her time management.

In her defense,she immediately,at the beginning of the session,offered me an extended 30 on her, for any new bookings,but no way I'll take her up on it,because all our previous bookings always went 10-15 minutes over time,and not once did she act like many others do,by saying stuff like "Tick-tock,GTFO with your lame cock",know what I mean?

Point to note though,gentlemen,please do not take advantage of her or any other SP's graciousness by taking extra long to shower and getting ready to leave,once the booking time is over,it's not fair and dilutes the power of the feel-good Energy created during any booking.

Still reading?
Why,my brother,why?

Book,like Pronto!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-21 17:34:46

Thank you for taking the time to spend time with me and trusting me enough to indulge in my "weed-drugs" lol glad you enjoyed the experience as much as I do.

You are always a pleasure to have and will forever be welcome into my space thank you for being such a great punter!
Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1245
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-22 08:42:35

Xxx available all week
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-08-22 12:58:57
Edited: 2022-08-22 12:59:31

Eish, I promised the Lady ME that I'll be back for a blaze and bonk session, and now that I know there's an option to have it over an extended period I'm all in! Thanks FPJ.
Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1250
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-22 23:08:22

Can't wait Shadow Xxx
Just got me all excited hehe
brad03
brad03 - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-29 12:17:38

Name: Midnight Express

City: Johannesburg

Area: Norwood

Full Profile: [View Midnight Express's Full Profile]

Been with her a number of times. Hut Saturday was pretty much an all nighter. Chilled relaxed and tons of fun. Treat her with respect and you are in for the time of your life. Big plans for our next encounter.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.