Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-18 21:30:57

Name: Midnight Express

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Midnight Express's Full Profile]

Venue:It was the quiet private place near a school in a street of Norwood,the shower water is nice and hot.The bed is big and comfortable,I like it there-4 stars

Pricing:Best pricing from all girls I have visited all year,too good-5 stars

Appearance of lady:This girl is so lovely,I squeeze her tight for long and do not want to let her go,she feel so good when I greet her with good embrace.
She wear hot lingerie,she has big smile and she smell so good,I get arousal at once-5 stars

Sexual Performance:She is one only girl of whom I repeat visit where I always perform the ejaculations,I do not know what happen,but she has magic hold on me.
But maybe it is also because she is only girl for me who I can book for a long time period,because she has best pricing.
She stay focused on giving me the pleasure,she take the extra care to make sure I am satisfied and will not stop until I discover big happy event moment,even when it is taking 2 or 3 hours long.
I can feel she get the big joy in her heart when she get her customer there,that is why I repeat visit and like too much to be in her room with her under bed covering.
We take 5 minutes of break every hour and we share 3 to 4 drag of the Marijuana which cause me to enjoy the pleasure on higher level,because I feel high hahaha.
Midnight is like beautiful farishta from heaven who give everything she got for her customer.
When she kiss me,it feels as I am her lover for real,and we feel safe and comfortable together,superb!-5 stars,no doubt.

Overall verdict:Midnight is a trustworthy girl,she is one of only elite handful I prepay for advance booking after I see her advertisement request to prepay so she may spend few days with family people to celebrate her birthday.
So I sending her cash for 4 hour booking at unbeatable pricing,then she message me every 3 weeks for few months to remind me to redeem.
I think other girls would use up this money and block me if I try prepay with them,but I feel honesty vibe from Midnight from first moment I had initial booking with her.
She is one of my favorite girls who I will never stop booking,even now when she is little bit far from me.
Everytime I complete booking with her,I improve myself to be better person to other persons for weeks after,that is how good her love-give to her customer is.
Back home the only best phrasing to describe Midnight to my old friends is "Yeh ladki hai Rabba,unki nashe mein toh maine kabtak doobgiya re"-5 stars.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-08-18 22:19:27

Butch43, you have summed up my words and feelings about this babe perfectly. I relate to everything you've just said. Everything.
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-19 11:08:03

@butch43 you are a star !

Xxx
Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2949
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-19 11:08:51

On 2023-08-18 22:19:27 ShadowfaxCool said:
Butch43, you have summed up my words and feelings about this babe perfectly. I relate to everything you've just said. Everything.

Be back for you soon ! Purrr
thibos99
thibos99 - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-19 12:02:37

When are you back in Jhb ?
Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2952
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-19 20:33:16
Edited: 2023-08-19 20:35:26

On 2023-08-19 12:02:37 thibos99 said:
When are you back in Jhb ?

Befor the end of this new week if all goes s planned :)
Nevlin
Nevlin - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Norwood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-22 12:52:03

On 2023-08-18 21:30:57 Butch43 said:

Venue:It was the quiet private place near a school in a street of Norwood,the shower water is nice and hot.The bed is big and comfortable,I like it there-4 stars

Pricing:Best pricing from all girls I have visited all year,too good-5 stars

Appearance of lady:This girl is so lovely,I squeeze her tight for long and do not want to let her go,she feel so good when I greet her with good embrace.
She wear hot lingerie,she has big smile and she smell so good,I get arousal at once-5 stars

Sexual Performance:She is one only girl of whom I repeat visit where I always perform the ejaculations,I do not know what happen,but she has magic hold on me.
But maybe it is also because she is only girl for me who I can book for a long time period,because she has best pricing.
She stay focused on giving me the pleasure,she take the extra care to make sure I am satisfied and will not stop until I discover big happy event moment,even when it is taking 2 or 3 hours long.
I can feel she get the big joy in her heart when she get her customer there,that is why I repeat visit and like too much to be in her room with her under bed covering.
We take 5 minutes of break every hour and we share 3 to 4 drag of the Marijuana which cause me to enjoy the pleasure on higher level,because I feel high hahaha.
Midnight is like beautiful farishta from heaven who give everything she got for her customer.
When she kiss me,it feels as I am her lover for real,and we feel safe and comfortable together,superb!-5 stars,no doubt.

Overall verdict:Midnight is a trustworthy girl,she is one of only elite handful I prepay for advance booking after I see her advertisement request to prepay so she may spend few days with family people to celebrate her birthday.
So I sending her cash for 4 hour booking at unbeatable pricing,then she message me every 3 weeks for few months to remind me to redeem.
I think other girls would use up this money and block me if I try prepay with them,but I feel honesty vibe from Midnight from first moment I had initial booking with her.
She is one of my favorite girls who I will never stop booking,even now when she is little bit far from me.
Everytime I complete booking with her,I improve myself to be better person to other persons for weeks after,that is how good her love-give to her customer is.
Back home the only best phrasing to describe Midnight to my old friends is "Yeh ladki hai Rabba,unki nashe mein toh maine kabtak doobgiya re"-5 stars.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

200% agreed Brother. An amazing soul she is.
FootjobPlz
FootjobPlz - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Midnight Express - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-23 08:03:51

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Bit of a late review.

I had been eying her for about 7 months.

I took the chance because her telephone manners were great and also was drawn by her cum as many times policy.
Because of this I found my self relaxed during our 30 min session in which I came 2 twice, unrushed.

She’s so beautiful and quite tall.
The service was great, she’s eager to please you. You can see the passion in her face when she asks what you like.

She was working from Norwood at the time and the privacy was the best, this was a big plus.

Eager to visit her sometime in future, this time for a at least 1hr 30min

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2965
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-23 12:22:28

On 2023-08-22 12:52:03 Nevlin said:
On 2023-08-18 21:30:57 Butch43 said: Name: Midnight Express

Norwood,the shower water is nice and hot.The bed is big and comfortable,I like it there-4 stars
-5 stars

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

200% agreed Brother. An amazing soul she is.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.