[deleted] - Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-10-02 22:03:10

Name: Bonny

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Bonny's Full Profile]

Amazing body! Absolutely gorgeous! My first time experience with her. Secure parking. Had a great time with her and will definitely be coming back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bonny
Bonny - Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-03 16:14:36

Thank you so much all guys to support me all the time .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-27 16:50:49

Bonny is and will remain my favorite she always accommodates me, I called very short notice she only just woken up but agreed to see me gave her 10 min to shower and get ready got to her, she had no makeup on which makes it even better because she is just as beautiful without makeup on. Seeing her again is always like old lovers meeting up we jumped straight into it, in the most erotic positions ever. Finished up blowing my load all over her perfect tits. Massage technique afterwards nearly put me to sleep it was so relaxing. Thank you Bonny for been so good to me

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
DandyFred
DandyFred - Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-04 13:50:47

Pros: looked like pictures and the deed itself was good, if rushed. Venue could use a good cleaning; perhaps the cleaning woman is on holiday? Secure parking and the venue is in a quiet corner of the complex. None of the phone checking that others have commented on.

Cons: Extras and a good review for ESA requested at the top. Fair enough, I supposed, to manage the session. As for the session, an hour paid at quite above market rates, but in and out in 25 minutes. Massage was a prefucntory three minutes, then onto the intimate. Despite asking for a slower pace, we were done in five more minutes. The really odd thing was the continued request for a good review on ESA. She even wanted me to stay after the session and write it on my phone while she watched (perhaps this was included in her version of "an hour?") All in all, an average time. Won't bother to drop the requested sum for an hour here again.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 454
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-04 15:18:32

I'll pass on this then
Bonny
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-04 23:53:21

DandyFred and Shoeguy .Thank you so much to support me and your 2man discredit to me. think I can do what I can and happy together . And your must think some time costumer and done right not all time. Sorry I don't know your 2man who your . 0790832584 call me or WhatsApp me if you have problem some my business . But I think you not do back to me. Because your shy because I think you do no good to me also yes or no ? DandyFred and Shoesuy. Your think you gold member must to do be like gold all to me also. (speech) (money to pay for lady) i hope your know what I mean .
WIZZY007
WIZZY007 - Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 20:45:05

I am not one for reviews but have to review this time.
Had the honour of a 2 hour session with this gorgeous lady on Sunday afternoon.
Have been seeing her at least once a month since 2017.
Never had a problem with her.
She has always been very good and at what she does, been from the massage to the deed itself like experienced on Sunday and also experienced by many other clients of hers on Esa I imagine.
I just get a bit upset with a person like DannyFred who degrades a lady like this who is honest and trying to make a living.
Firstly why has a lady who's given you a shit service want a good review???
I am afraid you got the wrong lady because this lady has got more sense than you can imagine.
Secondly he lists her as a favorite in his profiles but yet he gives her a shitty review.
In another review with another particular lady he gives her a +3 but also gives her a shitty review.
I do not understand???
I personally think that certain ladies who are jealous of other ladies on the site intice clients to post shitty reviews for them.
I think that people like this should be banned on Esa for posting false reviews and thereby causing the lady involved who pays for the advert to lose valuable bread and butter money which is highly competitive amongst the ladies nowadays.
It's actually a shame.😂😂😂
She has not asked me once to review her even though I am always satisfied when I leave and by the sounds of it the other clients neither, whether they have given good or bad reviews so I do not know what his problem is.
Take it from me punters out there, you will not be disappointed with this lady she is the real deal.
Keep up the good work that you are doing on Esa Bonny.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 468
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-08 11:28:59

I retract my statement and apologize to Bonny. Was just annoyed reading the review from Dandyfred.

Bonny I humbly seek forgiveness for my foolish comment
Bonny
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-08 15:50:25

Thank you so much guys to support me .Shoeguy ok no problem.
cadaverous
cadaverous - Re: Review - Bonny - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-01 17:41:21

Only my 2nd review but felt compelled to after my experience with Bonny today.

She agreed to see me despite the short notice, literally within 10 minutes of calling I was parked securely in her complex.

Bonny had just gotten out of the shower and therefore had he hair wrapped up and no make up on but she is absolutely gorgeous - a beautiful face and an incredible body.

We got straight into the deed, booked half an hour as I didn't have much time but man was it amazing. She was totally responsive and enthusiastic. Definitely one of the best bookings I've made across all sites (blue; red & purple)

Thank you for a wonderful time Bonny. I can approach the weekend with a huge smile on my face thanks to you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.