Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sir's - Atholhurst Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sir's - Atholhurst Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-04-07 02:14:06

Excellent review Max! Thanks! I was curious about this - it's exactly why I opened the reviews. My imagination is completely captured.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Sensual Spa - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sensual Spa - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 790
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-01 13:41:27

Name: Sensual Spa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Sensual Spa's Full Profile]

Some mates of mine from CT were in Jozi for a few days and we decided to meet for drinks at a local pub.

Naturally they weren't only interested in MY company but were looking to meet some hot sexy JHB ladies (as they put it).

Being the host I had to make the call on where to take them and I decided on Sensual Spa in Sandton.

Now these guys are ALWAYS on how about things are better in the Cape etc etc, so I wanted to be sure that they experienced the best that JHB had to offer.

IMHO , Sensual Spa is one of the best , if not the top venue in JHB for some fun times with beautiful ladies.

Natalie runs a tight ship , and it shows in everything from their marketing to how their range of services is structured and also the innovation they bring . The milking table for example is a fantastic addition, and I am not aware of any other venue in SA that has one.
Also the girls are well trained and I have never had a bad session there.

So off we went and I must say I like their new location. It is an upmarket house in an high end part of Sandton, and is very large and roomy. It has a lovely garden in the back with a pool and patio.
It really seemed more like a lodge or hotel that you would book for a holiday. Conveniently it is just off Grayston (about 5 minutes from the highway) so super easy to get to.

I had called and booked earlier and arranged to meet the ladies for a few drinks first (we brought some ciders & wine) .
So we chilled in the backyard on the patio and chatted a bit and my mates got to know the lovely ladies.
But it wasn't long before they had choosen their ladies and everyone headed to the rooms for some 1 on 1.

As for me I had booked Taylor ahead of time , purely because she was new, and I liked what I saw in her profile pics. She was excellent and I will do a seperate review on her (suffice to say that 1 hour was not NEARLY enough time)

Anyway once each guy had enjoyed their session, they ambled out with their ladies and played some pool while waiting for me .
.I took the longest,and everyone was on the verge of booking round 2 .
But unfortunately guys had planes to catch & other commitments, so we had to say goodbye for now.

All the guys were full of smiles when we left, and thanking me for recommending this venue. The conversation quickly turned to when they will be back in JHB so that we could make a return visit to Sensual Spa.....a good sign !

To Natalie, Taylor,Storm, Ashley, Amy and Bella thank you ladies for an AMAZING time .
Will definitely see you again soon, and also looking forward to meeting Skylar and Shannel next time ?

The grooming & manscaping is another new service, and something I have to try out on my next visit !

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ashley @ Sensual Spa
Ashley @ Sensual Spa - Re: Review - Sir's - Atholhurst Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-01 19:10:11

Thank you so much for visiting. We had the most amazing time hosting you and your mates and we can't wait to see you again soon ;)
Sensual Spa
Sensual Spa - Re: Review - Sir's - Atholhurst Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 246
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-01 22:38:20

We enjoyed hosting you and the guys, thank you so much for the lovely review.
Much appreciated.

I can not tell you what it does for the Venue and therapists to get feedback like this.

Thank you for your ongoing support for all these years, see you again soon my sweetheart.
Bella @ Sensual Spa
Bella @ Sensual Spa - Re: Review - Sir's - Atholhurst Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-02 07:55:49

Thank you for visiting.It was a real pleasure meeting you and your friends.Looking forward to your next visit
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Sir's - Atholhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 791
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-02 08:50:58

On 2023-03-01 22:38:20 Sensual Spa said:
We enjoyed hosting you and the guys, thank you so much for the lovely review.
Much appreciated.

I can not tell you what it does for the Venue and therapists to get feedback like this.

Thank you for your ongoing support for all these years, see you again soon my sweetheart.

Certainly my pleasure to be here ..and will be back bed soon !
Storm @ Sensual Spa
Storm @ Sensual Spa - Re: Review - Sir's - Atholhurst Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-02 16:12:39

It was an absolute pleasure spending time with you and your friends we had so much fun we cant wait to see you again (hopefully soon) xx
Max.ledger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 793
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-03 09:07:01

On 2023-03-02 16:12:39 Storm @ Sensual Spa said:
It was an absolute pleasure spending time with you and your friends we had so much fun we cant wait to see you again (hopefully soon) xx

Storm I must say you were looking good as always.
I need to spend some more time with you again
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Review - Sensual Spa - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sensual Spa - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1161
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-16 19:20:37

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Wow what a lovely hidden gem of a venue. Totally upmarket and chilled. The owner is welcoming and creates a relaxed experience from entry. With a beautiful variety if sexy ladies to choose from, once a tough decision was made we head to a warm heated room. A nice hot shower was run with perfect pressure and all amenities ready. The service will be reviewed under the advertisers profile.. Just want to shout out to the owners for a top notch establishment, keep it up. Guys you won't regret a visit here.

PS. Thanks to fellow forum user Max Ledger for the recommendation.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Max.ledger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 879
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-17 12:52:36

On 2023-07-16 19:20:37 MrJ786 said:

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Wow what a lovely hidden gem of a venue. Totally upmarket and chilled. The owner is welcoming and creates a relaxed experience from entry. With a beautiful variety if sexy ladies to choose from, once a tough decision was made we head to a warm heated room. A nice hot shower was run with perfect pressure and all amenities ready. The service will be reviewed under the advertisers profile.. Just want to shout out to the owners for a top notch establishment, keep it up. Guys you won't regret a visit here.

PS. Thanks to fellow forum user Max Ledger for the recommendation.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Hey man yeah this is the best venue in JHB for sure !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.