Navigation
gervy
gervy - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-21 12:32:04

Anyone else struggling to get through on her number?
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-21 13:45:02

Please use WhatsApp or the esa direct message service xxx
tikkamasala
tikkamasala - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 06:03:00

Name: Rachel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Parkhurst

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

Found myself with time on my hands on a Friday afternoon. Made a call and was accommodated.
Cool, calm and inviting telephone manner eased my nerves for a first time booking with her.
I opted for her edging session and was not disappointed. Her judgment on touch and amount of communication needed shows that she reads her clients and that she is an expert in her craft.
Wonderful boobs and sexy body.

Thanks for a great session.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 741
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-12 10:21:24

Sexy Rachel it's been too long .... You are now on my 2023 to-do list :)
J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-18 14:30:08

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I've not written any reviews before, but felt that I can't be quiet about Rachel.

Been with Rachel twice. We connected well after the first session. And I booked another session in the same week. Big mistake, my body couldn't handle so much intensity in such a short time. LOL, no regrets. It's been two week now and can't wait to see her again ... to further explore the limits of where we can go.

In our last session she took me to Rachel's heaven, where time and space disappeared. The bliss spread across my whole body and lasted for what felt like eternity, until my body eventually began to scream "enough" and I had to come down to earth again. Had to get a sports massage the next day for all the muscles I pulled. Lol, but true. Even started exercising before I try to go back to heaven with an earthly body, RFLOL...

For those who don't understand my metaphors, Rachel’s technique is much like driving a manual car up a hill. She will take you to the summit and then let it roll back down again. But when you get in tune with her she takes you to the summit and keeps it there. I guess you can call her a pro at clutch control, lol. And of course the summit is not a hill in Joburg. I don’t even think Everest would be a fitting example. But for every person it’s likely to be different. You just need to get out of your head and be in the moment. Rachel provides a safe space for you to pursue this journey.

Forgive me for this androcentric statement, but Rachel is a true gift to men. Every man should at least once in his lifetime get to experience what she has to offer. It may take a few session to get the full experience, but the journey will be worth it. I’m not sure what her sexual orientation is, but her tantric service transcends gender and if she was open to women, she’d be a gift to humanity.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until J_J built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Dave00
Dave00 - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-28 20:31:08

The fact that you can be having the worst day but once Rachel lays her hands on you all stresses are gone!!. Always leave feeling so relaxed. Each visit better than the last and I always opt for the tantric ending. The way she edges using her hands and that eye contact is mesmerising (not forgetting those boobs).

Lovely as always babe. Keep it up.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Peter Pussy Eater
Peter Pussy Eater - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-31 08:10:42

Wow wow wow. What an amazing session with an amazing woman with an amazing body and of course amazing amazing tits and ass!! Her body is smoking hot.

She greeted me at the gate at the end of her long private driveway which, despite being open to the road, is still private enough to be totally sure that noone you know will ever drive past by accident and see you there and definately also safe.

Such a nice area feels so safe and lovely and nice looking. It is the first time I have been to a lady in such a nice neighbourhood and I'm so grateful I did.

She greeted me in such a friendly and familiar way that it felt like I had already known her even though I had been trembling with fear the entire way there. We immediately felt like old friends the way she easily keeps the conversation flowing and natural and is actually still extremely interesting and clever to boot!!

I showered before I got there so didnt feel the need to waste any more time before we started.

From the first second I lay down and those soft silky smooth thighs straddled my leg and back and those amazing hands touched my body and started working their magic I was hooked. When I got to turn around and she explained the tantric method to me I could barely fofus on one word she was saying but it turned out to go really well actually (I was incredibly surprised) and I lasted very very long, ending it all off with an amazing facial whcih has always been a dream of mine.

All in all ever part of it was beyond my wildest dreams and so far outweighs the other girls I've been to that theyre not even in the same league. This girl is special and once you meat her, you just get it.

She makes you feel so soecial and interesting and attractive and aroused that I could have cum the first minute I turned around and saw her standing there in her matching exquisite underwear set. Luckily though I didn't and lasted almost the full hour ending off with a lovely refreshing like warm shower.

I want to go back every day and can tell this is going to become a very big problem for me in the future!!

Thanks Rachel, can't wait for next time xxxxxxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mike7265
Mike7265 - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-01 11:16:48

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Thank you Rachel - such a powerful session - I love your style and presence and above all your intense sexiness!! Otherwise I agree with everything the previous reviewer said

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Mike7265 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Davone1
Davone1 - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-06 15:07:48

Went to visit Rachel recently at her new venue (house) in Parkhurst. Very impressive. Huge property, beautiful garden(s) and nice house. The room looks beautiful in true Rachel form and has been done up in just the right way. Very relaxing vibe and safe atmosphere. You park in her driveway infront of the gate but her house is at the crossing of the 2 bottom roads in Parkhurst making it the edge of Parkhurst and Craighall and noone drives past there so there really is no safety aspect or chance of the "wrong" person seeing you Lolol. Perfect session as always. I also joined her new WhatsApp domination group and must admit as excited as I am I am still slightly nervous about what this woman is going to come up with but the fear I am finding to be thrilling which I never would have thought. I am learning so much not just about myself through dealing with her on the regular but also about different people and how different people really are and how to better interact with women especially as Rachel is very open and easy to talk to and loves questions and giving amazing advice which always works.

It is getting harder and harder not to propose to this woman!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Peter Pussy Eater
Peter Pussy Eater - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-07 15:47:37

Like i thought as i was last reversing out if her driveway, I was not able to stay away from this young beautiful lady. I went in again and man did I have an even better time than last. She looked beautiful (no makeup which is unusual for this industry I assume but still so gorgeous and fresh) and was just as friendly and bubbly as I remembered.

The tantric flowed slightly better this time, maybe because I knew what to expect and what to do about it, so I lasted even longer and it definately payed off. The ending I chose this time was the pearl necklace and as I came it was like my soul was leaving my body and watching from above. I shook and vibrated and pulpitated and sweat from every part of my body as I just slumped over this poor stuck woman and lay there trying to collect myself in such intense throes of agony and ecstasy that I couldn't even make sense of what was going on around me or her subtle pleas for me to get the hell off her!! It is a moment like I simply had never experienced before and you can bet your bottom dollar IL be back as soon as I'm back in sa

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.