Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-22 11:33:41

Name: Rachel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

Had my second encounter with this amazing lady last week. Went for the tantric session again and all i can say is with each visit it gets better. Her personality and demeanour is exceptional. The tantric sessions really work and she has amazing techniques.

As I've mentioned previously it does not feel at all mechanical, she manages to engage you in a way very few are able to. It's all in the details and the eye contact she maintains during the tantric build up will have you weak. Absolutely amazing with a body to die for!

Cannot get enough of her. Will be back soon. Thank you for an amazing session once again and keep it up babe.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

KenshinHawk
KenshinHawk - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-23 14:27:37

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow! Wow! Wow! Did I say Wow!?
This lady is amazing. She is absolutely gorgeous in every possible way and more.

She welcomed me with a smile that took my breath away. She was engaging with conversation and I could not take my eyes of her. In a word she is perfect.

Experienced my first tantric massage and I must say she definitely knows what she is doing. Also experience my first prostate massage and again she is amazing. She prepared me for everything and was attentive to me in a way I cannot describe.

I will definitely be back to see Rachel, as much as I can.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until KenshinHawk built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Basspagol
Basspagol - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-26 14:29:18

Went for a second tantric session. This time i was prepared for it. The experience was out of the world. And Rachel is an amazing soul. Very easygoing and engaging which i like. Definitely worth the visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

klippie
klippie - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 536
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-14 10:17:21

After reading all the positive reviews I decided to go see Rachel for a tantric massage. When I arrived there I was a bit nervous but she makes you feel at home. Had a shower before the session and when I came out the shower, Wow. She had taken her clothes just in her sexy underwear. Layed on the bed and really loved the Tantric session. Turned over and she worked her magic to finish me off.
I will definitely return and know exactly which extra I'm going to opt for next time. Think it will actually be 2.

Thank you Rachel for a great time.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Rachel
Rachel - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 491
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-15 13:02:41

Hahaha awesome I can't wait - I knew you were gonna love that one!! Xxx
TheKingReturns
TheKingReturns - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 416
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-21 17:05:06

This is a repeat visit to Rachael after 8months.

Communication was done via WhatsApp, very professional.

Her service is still exceptional, engaging personality & she makes you feel @ ease.

Great pair of hands, the massage is wonderful, nice oils used as well.

Great value for money

Not a clock watcher.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-27 10:47:26

Quick work trip up north and finally got to meet the incredible Rachel. On my last visit we just couldn’t get our schedules to align, but we kept in touch on WhatsApp. She is quite active posting incredibly sexy WhatsApp status updates and had my mouth watering at the prospect of finally meeting her. That meeting happened yesterday at long last and I am happy to say it was everything I imagined and more.

She looks exactly like her pics and it truly was a joyous occasion to finally be in the same room as her. She is incredibly well put together with the most amazing body, beautiful face and fun personality. There is nothing I can say about her ass and boobs that hasn’t been said here before. Spectacular!

She works privately from home and there are no issues with parking and privacy. She directs you to a spot near her house and you phone her from there. Her spot is literally around the corner and easy to find.

She met me at the door wearing a little black number and after saying our hellos, she let me to a heated bedroom where everything was ready and prepared for our booking. She explained what was going to happen in the next two hours and told me to undress and get on my stomach on the bed. She took her dress off and got to work on my back. All the while we were chatting like people who have known each other for ages. She is just so cool and easygoing. It really put me at ease.

She told me to turn around and took off her bra. The first sight of her magnificent tits in the flesh and in all their glory will stay with me forever.

Rachel took control of my cock and let me tell you… she edges like a champ. Communicating throughout, telling me to warn her when I get to a 8/10 on the “I’m gonna blow” scale, she got me there and back again several times. She also switches techniques, each one feeling even more awesome than the next. I also liked that she took my hands and placed them on her boobs while she was stroking me.

I lost track of time with her practicing her craft on me and it took serious self-control to warn her each time I reached 8/10. But the way she brought me back up every time was amazing and she pulled out quite a few tricks. My favourite is when she rubbed her tits all over me (you should really experience having your cock nestled between them).

I don’t know how long this went on for. I was in a euphoric state throughout, but she had one more trick up her sleeve that took if to a complete next level. And all it took was a question comprising eight words… “Would you like to cum on my face?”

It was a first for me and when she got down on her knees with me standing over her and staring into her beautiful eyes while I was finishing myself off while she was playing with my balls, everything just came together for one of my most memorable climaxes ever.

Rachel is very straightforward forward about her services and she delivers one hell of a experience. She’s clear about what she offers and what not and as long as you stay within those boundaries, you’re guaranteed to have a great time.

Put me down for a return visit, please.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kermie
Kermie - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 09:23:23

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Very easy to book,nice venue, rachel has a gorgeous body and very friendly personality. Massage was great and she got the knots out my back

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kermie built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bigdickbill
Bigdickbill - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 10:35:19

My fuck to stand there over a woman and look directly into her amazing brown eyes as you spray your load all over her stuning face... It dose not get more better than that, I am glad I saw Harry Bosman's review about the service ❤️

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

hugefunforu
hugefunforu - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 11:44:02

What a genuine person. Rachel keeps updating her Whatsapp status and eventually I gave in.

She is stunning and has a body of note.

She even entertained some twisted kinks I have...

You wont go wrong with her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.