Navigation
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 491
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-06 22:37:32

Name: Leila B (shemale Seductress)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Leila B (shemale Seductress)'s Full Profile]

THE GOOD STUFF:

Can confirm,all the hype,all the glowing reviews,they're 100% accurate.

Leila is a mega-babe whom I had the opportunity to connect with on many levels during a booking of epic proportions last month.

Entrance is via security into a residential complex,modern,neat,safe,secure.

Walking into her garden entrance,there were a few statues of The Buddha;creating a serene vibe,(& not to be disrespectful,but the 1st thought I pictured seeing this,was "boy,I'd love to do Trans-babe Leila right freaking here,while the neighbours watch,hope she charges them extra for that"),which enabled me to chuckle and ease my nerves because I was dying inside to make a positive 1st impression on the peerless Leila B.

She opened the sliding glass door to her patio,& my breath was taken away,as a tall,statuesque,megahottie of a human stood before me,& I couldn't think of anything funny or charming to say to break the ice,she led me by the hand to her Space,I showered,and the next maybe 2 hours,I'm guessing,was just a delicious blur of alternating gentle,then furious touching,stroking,licking,nibbling and intense fucking.

The afterglow/aftercare sesh was just as glorious(for me); I think for her,it was just another sesh with an awestruck 1st timer client,but I've been wrong before(very very rarely,because its hard,so freaking hard...to be humble,lol), so I'm hoping that was one of those times.

Fantastic,fabulous booking,I felt re-energized,re-motivated and beautiful for days later.

SO-SO STUFF:

Making a booking with Leila B is a mission(for me).

No Whatsapp for new clients(must be alot of timewasters in the past,I'm assuming),sms-ing gives away the fact that I'm sooo last millenium,and calling will betray/confirm the fact that I sound even more dumber than the stuff I write,so the song "Dilemma" by Nelly & Keri kept playing in my head.

Luckily,I persisted,like over months,attempting banter on Leila's Forum posts,then realizing stupido!SHE DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE,DUMBASS!;but somehow,we managed to make a booking happen,eventually.

Leila is not keen on DFK,which is usually a deal-breaker for me,however,I was so entranced(en-trans?) by her Energy,there's no way I'm not re-booking.

Usually,the pulling away of a face when you move in for a kiss is a bone-killer move & kills the vibe completely for me,because the 1st thought that goes in my head is:"OMG,I'm so undesirable that even an SP,who's job is to pretend to be into me,can't bear the thought of intimately kissing me,despite me doing all I know to help create a safe,comfortable Bubble for us to connect"...but I felt so good in her arms,that I just asked her,straight-out(maybe that should be bi-out,why am I like this?): "How come"?

And her answer was something along the lines of 'the act of passionately kissing a man,is an intensly intimate moment,for any woman,& it is most authentic when she fully trusts him to give ALL of herself to her Lover & thats the best kiss of all"...and I feel as I saw her at that moment,like really see her,like how we all just wanna be seen,so we can feel IDK,connected & human again,despite all the horrid mistakes we've made in the past,& continue making.

And I take it as a sign of Positive Growth on my side for not making it all about me,regarding the kissing,so,so much win.

It was either that,which I heard from Leila's beautiful lips,or it was:

"STFU,beyatch,and shove my cock deep down your fucking throat,I'm not gonna stop thrusting until I cum all over your fucking face".

Oh yes,there's definitely a sadistic streak there somewhere,just waiting for the right person to bring it out,in its full glory.

So;umm,you know;I just HAVE to explore that further,me,being a sucker for punishment and all...

(Obviously the effects of my meds are wearing off as I write this)...

So,long story short?

Stop reading my nonsense & go book her,RFN!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: Review - Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-08 18:27:41
Edited: 2022-12-08 18:35:45

Thanks for the review FPJ :-)

On 2022-12-06 22:37:32 Forsyth P Jones said:

The afterglow/aftercare sesh was just as glorious(for me); I think for her,it was just another sesh with an awestruck 1st timer client,but I've been wrong before(very very rarely,because its hard,so freaking hard...to be humble,lol), so I'm hoping that was one of those times.

Wrong, wrong, wrong you are FJP. It's never just another session/another client for me. I appreciate every individual for their unique essence and I am always honoured that they have chosen to spend some time (and money) with me.

[QUOTE;3918973;Forsyth P Jones]
Fantastic,fabulous booking,I felt re-energized,re-motivated and beautiful for days later.
[/QUOTE]

Beautiful for days later? NICE. Now I can add beautician to my portfolio :p

Leila is not keen on DFK,which is usually a deal-breaker for me,however,I was so entranced(en-trans?) by her Energy,there's no way I'm not re-booking.
[/QUOTE]

Energy never, ever lies. It can't.

Making a booking with Leila B is a mission(for me).
[/QUOTE]

I have had this complaint from many clients before. A thousand apologies to you gents. I can appreciate how frustrating and maybe infuriating it must be to not be able to get hold of me sometimes. Please understand that I don't see clients if I can't be completely present and deliver 100%. I have caught your attention, so I need to give you all of mine - only fair.

If you can't get hold of me, despite trying a few times, please don't give up. You will be amply rewarded, I promise (Ek belowe).

Here is a Beautiful song I would like to dedicate to clients who battle to get hold of me ... GET HERE ... m.youtube.com/watch
mahomed1
mahomed1 - Re: Review - Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-05 13:57:13

Wow wow wow again. Seen this gorgeous lady yesterday for 4th time and my oh my. I finally took the plunge and let her have me for dessert and all I can say is the best time I've ever had. She put me in a total oblivion, she was gentle and once I popped she couldn't stop. The lust in her eyes got deeper with every thrust.

Thank you Laila for the awesome time.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: Review - Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 13:18:40

On 2023-01-05 13:57:13 mahomed1 said:

Wow wow wow again. Seen this gorgeous lady yesterday for 4th time and my oh my. I finally took the plunge and let her have me for dessert and all I can say is the best time I've ever had. She put me in a total oblivion, she was gentle and once I popped she couldn't stop. The lust in her eyes got deeper with every thrust.

Thank you Laila for the awesome time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Thanks for the review MAHOMED1 ... xxx
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Review - Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1053
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-17 18:28:41

All has been said..
Leila B is the Empress of Dark Desire.
Immaculate, reserved initially but a tornado once she has sized you up.
Her eyes look into you and bullshit is not an option, just doesn't work.
The more intellectual energy you have the better you're going to be ..well...fucked.
Gorgeous, flawless in human terms, obliging as per your desires, known to pry out the other desires you did not voice but wanted to ..and feed off them.
You wake up in the morning next to her - she has already taken care of looking just as good and immaculate as the night before.
Conversation is not for the Duh man. Be sharp and prepared.
Apart from no kissing (she can break that rule at her and only her discretion) and safe sexual practice, nothing is a taboo.
You want to be top? You're in the right n tight place. You want to be bottom? You found your top. You wish to be a slave? Your master is here...and so it goes.
Beautiful, intellectual, at the same time foot loose, fancy free and wild but always on point.
She knows you after a few minutes, even if you've never met before.
Be genuine and let go. She'll take it from there.
I woke up next her to find the same immaculate trans woman I went to bed with. She takes the time to ensure that. Whether you just want a relaxing cup of coffee with good conversation or a sensual or assertive fuck in the morning, Leila B will know from the moment you open your eyes.
No, I am not her pimp.
I'm just the dude that was lucky to end up with The Empress. And had the honour of baptising her.
Leila B is not just a fuck though she will make it happen if that's what you want.
But if you want to be immersed in world of intellect AND debauchery - this is the trans girl you masturbated to.
No, not perfect, not the ass ripper you may have dreamed about, but you will leave wistfully wanting more the moment you're in your car....
Leila B, thank you for a decade of being a benchmark and my gold standard, I wish I could have the experience more often!
Ci vediamo dopo!
Respect.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-18 15:24:56

On 2023-01-17 18:28:41 Lanavol said:

All has been said..
Leila B is the Empress of Dark Desire.
Immaculate, reserved initially but a tornado once she has sized you up.
Her eyes look into you and bullshit is not an option, just doesn't work.
The more intellectual energy you have the better you're going to be ..well...fucked.
Gorgeous, flawless in human terms, obliging as per your desires, known to pry out the other desires you did not voice but wanted to ..and feed off them.
You wake up in the morning next to her - she has already taken care of looking just as good and immaculate as the night before.
Conversation is not for the Duh man. Be sharp and prepared.
Apart from no kissing (she can break that rule at her and only her discretion) and safe sexual practice, nothing is a taboo.
You want to be top? You're in the right n tight place. You want to be bottom? You found your top. You wish to be a slave? Your master is here...and so it goes.
Beautiful, intellectual, at the same time foot loose, fancy free and wild but always on point.
She knows you after a few minutes, even if you've never met before.
Be genuine and let go. She'll take it from there.
I woke up next her to find the same immaculate trans woman I went to bed with. She takes the time to ensure that. Whether you just want a relaxing cup of coffee with good conversation or a sensual or assertive fuck in the morning, Leila B will know from the moment you open your eyes.
No, I am not her pimp.
I'm just the dude that was lucky to end up with The Empress. And had the honour of baptising her.
Leila B is not just a fuck though she will make it happen if that's what you want.
But if you want to be immersed in world of intellect AND debauchery - this is the trans girl you masturbated to.
No, not perfect, not the ass ripper you may have dreamed about, but you will leave wistfully wanting more the moment you're in your car....
Leila B, thank you for a decade of being a benchmark and my gold standard, I wish I could have the experience more often!
Ci vediamo dopo!
Respect.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

(In my best Italian accent) ... Grazie mille bello ... xxx

Lovely review LANAVOL. I am "Empressed" :))))))))))
mahomed1
mahomed1 - Re: Review - Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-25 08:05:43

Been with Leila again! And my God she is a goddess! From entering the room go dropping onto my knees and worshiping this goddess! We got to the room and wow 69 has never been better! The sweetest taste she has left in my mouth.. and the best part was the snowball. My deepest fantasy and she made it a reality! Thank you again Leila.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-25 15:01:49

On 2023-01-25 08:05:43 mahomed1 said:

Been with Leila again! And my God she is a goddess! From entering the room go dropping onto my knees and worshiping this goddess! We got to the room and wow 69 has never been better! The sweetest taste she has left in my mouth.. and the best part was the snowball. My deepest fantasy and she made it a reality! Thank you again Leila.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Thanx for the review MAHOMED1 :-)
Cock0075
Cock0075 - Re: Review - Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-31 11:40:58

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Ooof Leila B what an experience! Every time we have a great time. Very Gorgeous and drop dead sexy.
Mmmm cannot divulge details.... was a hell of time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Cock0075 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-31 14:18:32

On 2023-01-31 11:40:58 Cock0075 said:

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Ooof Leila B what an experience! Every time we have a great time. Very Gorgeous and drop dead sexy.
Mmmm cannot divulge details.... was a hell of time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Cock0075 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Thanks for the review COCK0075 ... xxx

[QUOTE;3994937;Cock0075]
Mmmm cannot divulge details.... was a hell of time
[/QUOTE]

Shhhhh ... Hahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.