Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 13:23:37

Name: Vivian

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Germiston/Lambton

Full Profile: [View Vivian's Full Profile]

Been around ESA for a few years now and every once in a while I check the newbies even though I usually visit a WG with glowing reports from a couple of other members I follow.
This morning I checked the newbies and instant attraction and boner to Vivian; I called well before opening time and left a msg. Shortly later Vivian called back and we chatted and made an appointment. The SMS with the address and directions followed promptly.
The venue is a lodge and quite private and very comfortable, clean and all those other touches were excellent.
Vivian loves playing and the GFE was the very best experienced for years - we played and played and played with no rush and I found out that Vivian has been in the Profession for some years but this is her first time on ESA.
She adored my cock as much as I used to in my teens but better - she knows how to play one with the delicacy of a violinist for ages - and then when I was ready she trembled my left knee like it hasn't been trembled for decades!
A top class shower with high pressure finished me off.
Vivian mentioned that I must return for her speciality - a Korean BJ but it is still a secret from me.
She need not have told me she has a surprise for me next time for this is a very special new friend.
She creates mutual chemistry - something very rare as most times it is one way in my experiences.
She promotes cuddles and kisses at which she excels; and everything we enjoyed together means I am not needing to browse any longer.
Alistair you put me on to Sam who I really enjoyed - Vivian is top class and her fees are more than competitive.
All in all the very best morning encounter I have ever enjoyed and that includes recent real Girl Friends.
She is new here and will become a star - she may not be for the very young but her body is in fantastic condition - as I write now I am fairly sure I will be back this week even.
On leaving I was introduced to he colleague Jessica and the three of us had quite an extensive chat - I'm not angling for a threesome as Vivian met and exceeded all my expectations - and for me that is a very rare thing.
I am not a gold member but I do suggest that a few Gold ones visit and rate and then Vivian will be a Top Tenner in a few short weeks.
Thank you Vivian - you are a very special person and I really should not be writing in such glowing terms or I may find it crowded when I make my next visit.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.