Navigation
Stormpie @ Massage Inc
Stormpie @ Massage Inc - Best time of my life!!!!
Best time of my life!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-23 14:49:18

Dear gents...

Where does a lady start 2 say thank you for every awesome moment spent with each and every single one of you that took the time 2 come and indulge in one of my sessions...

I would love to thank every single one of you... thank you for bringing the WOMAN in me out again... the last four months of 2016 will be the best memories of life forever... thank you for everything guys i had a lot of pleasurable moments;)

I've met amaizing ladies...

Thank you mom and johnny bravo @massageinc for everything you have done for me and I look forward 2 the next year 2017 is going 2 be a blast!!!!

@azizi my doll thank you for the worlds awesomest christmas gift ever a pack of scented coloured condoms;)

@vic's thank you for my beautiful message this morning your such a beautiful girl...

So this is me for now.... will be back soon!!!! Merry xmas 2 all my clients... regulars...once off visitors...all of you gents are absolutely awesome!!!! Happy and prosperous new year and i really hope I get 2 have a lot more fun with you in the year 2 come...

Lots of warm kisses and hugs
Storm Pie;) shit going 2 miss this place!!!!!!!
Victoria @ Massage Inc
Victoria @ Massage Inc - Re: Best time of my life!!!!
Re: Best time of my life!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-23 14:51:26

Aahhhhh love you to pieces... <3<3
Azizi @ Massage Inc
Azizi @ Massage Inc - Re: Best time of my life!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-23 15:15:44

Love u Stormpie that pack of condoms had better come back empty...Lmao whoop whoop..
To all massage Inc ladies I love u all so much
Mummy u r da best mom ever I love you so much
Victoria my best friend I love u and will always love u..mchwaaa
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Best time of my life!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 105
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-23 17:17:05

A Huge THANKYOU to each and everyone of you gorgeous ladies and sexy gent and Massage Inc!!!

I am deeply grateful to have such amazing people working here!

and

A huge THANK YOU to every punter that walked into our doors we are grateful for your support!!!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
May 2017 be even better than 2016!!!

Hope you all come back safely!

From
Ma and Jonny Bravo ;-)

PS - Stormpie we miss you already! now everyone is in the pool and needing more veeno.... hehehe
Victoria @ Massage Inc
Victoria @ Massage Inc - Re: Best time of my life!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 74
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-23 19:51:10

@Azizi I love you to the moon and back, always and forever....Love u to pieces ma&Johnny Bravo :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.