Navigation
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Venues with WG's that will let me watch
Venues with WG's that will let me watch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 01:56:57

Any other venues like HOE in Pretoria that don't just do massages? Looking for a gorgeous white girl who would be willing to let my boyfriend bang her brains out, while I watch (give and receive oral, vaginal sex, no greek. You know, the GFE).

Doesn't need to be a girl who does couples. I don't have to be involved, so she wouldn't have to touch me at all, unless she wants me too. I have a very strong cuck quean fetish going on here, so I just want someone who will allow me to watch.

Any suggestions?
Bullit
Bullit - Re: Venues with WG's that will let me watch
Re: Venues with WG's that will let me watch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 06:18:56

Let you BF join the gang bang in Montana, and you will be able to watch all you want to.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Venues with WG's that will let me watch
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-20 07:19:49

Some guys have all the bloody luck !!

Wish I was able to assist, but have no idea who I can suggest. Hell, I'm still struggling to even find a girlfriend, so ja, any contribution by me would not help :-/
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-20 08:08:54

Think most WG that does couples would allow her to watch while her boyfriend bang her brains out. Give Sensual Simone or Mesmorising Jade in Elarduspark a call.
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Venues with WG's that will let me watch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 09:47:49

Any girls that have piqued your interest Ruby ? If you looking for true gfe then I would suggest slightly older girls. Generally the very young working privately tend to provide more of a production line service. There are the exception though !!!
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Venues with WG's that will let me watch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 10:52:02

On 2016-12-20 09:47:49 Panty_Dropper said:
Any girls that have piqued your interest Ruby ? If you looking for true gfe then I would suggest slightly older girls. Generally the very young working privately tend to provide more of a production line service. There are the exception though !!!

Quite a few actually. Struggling to activate my gold membership so I can access my favourites. I'm a huge fan of Meg. Huge! (It seems her profile has been temporarily deactivated though).
Ace69
Ace69 - Re: Venues with WG's that will let me watch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 11:08:53

On 2016-12-20 10:52:02 RubyWinchester said:
On 2016-12-20 09:47:49 Panty_Dropper said: Any girls that have piqued your interest Ruby ? If you looking for true gfe then I would suggest slightly older girls. Generally the very young working privately tend to provide more of a production line service. There are the exception though !!!

Quite a few actually. Struggling to activate my gold membership so I can access my favourites. I'm a huge fan of Meg. Huge! (It seems her profile has been temporarily deactivated though).

Hi Ruby
Meg is currently on a well deserved holiday, hence the temporary deactivation of her profile.
In the event that you should decide upon Meg, you will not be disappointed, this I can guarantee you (for what my word is worth :)).
She is sensuality personified and love challenges of this nature (incorporating certain terms and conditions of course).
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-20 11:35:15

@lookingforfun29.... You're right, some dudes have all the luck...

@RubyWinchester... If your bf has the same fetish I'll bang your brains out and he can watch :D
RubyWinchester
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 11:46:15

When I say cuckquean, I mean it in the sense that I like to watch him with another woman, as long as I'm present.

I know that the definition of a cuck quean in some cases include sexual encounters with other women when I'm not with, and with many women also include humiliation, but this doesn't work for me. Absolutely no humiliation, and no encounters if I'm not present. Only with my permission, and I just want to be able to watch.

We want to do this on a regular basis, like every two or three months or so, so maybe eventually we will decide on more than one girl. I feel that avoiding too many encounters with the same lady will keep hubby from building an emotional connection with any one particular girl.
Meg is definitely the first choice though. But I'm glad she is taking a break when needed. Can do wonders for your soul. We will be more than willing to wait for her to return. I'm convinced she's worth the wait.

But we also would prefer ladies that already have venues, like the HOE setup. If we were to do this regularly, hotel rooms could run quite costly, so ladies with existing venues would work out much cheaper.
RubyWinchester
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 11:53:20

On 2016-12-20 11:35:15 RoboCock said:
@lookingforfun29.... You're right, some dudes have all the luck...

@RubyWinchester... If your bf has the same fetish I'll bang your brains out and he can watch :D

Lol! Unfortunately not @RoboCock. Maybe you get lucky, and one day that changes. If it does, I'll let you know! ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.