Navigation
zachariam
zachariam - It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-18 20:17:59

Dear Sweet angels. With both overseas and local punting experience , I strongly feel to share my experience with our local sweet fountains(wgs). Some wgs are very successful while other really struggle to make ends meet in this industry. The million dollar question is "Why the difference?".
I guess the answer lies in the following suggested facts which I establish through punting and interviewing our local wgs.
1. Show interest in what you are doing. Show care, "love" and tenderness. At least hide behind the mask of pretence. Remember these men put bread and better on your table.

2. Do not bring your family problems and bad moods in your "workplace". Clients are not interested in that. They come to you for releasing their stress and tension and want you to make them happy.

3. Do not rush your clients to cum early, they have paid for the whole session and let them fully enjoy what they paid for. Rushing them is like masturbating them. We want to fully enjoy your tender bodies, tender touches and sweet kisses. Some good girls will even go to an extended of adding extra time to compensate for lost time during the session. Some anacondas may harm you badly. Therefore choose a cock you will be able to handle easily. A moderate and a normal cock...

4. Fuck your client as if he is the first and last client for the days. So you want to spend all the energy on him cause he is the last client on the day. During the fucking, do not think of the next client you have booked for the day. This reduces the quality of the service you are giving to the client you are busy with...and hence the rush. Fuck as if its your last day on this world. Remember, you want this client to remain forever on your list. He is in your cage now. Lock him up there forever. This is the only chance you have of him because he came to your room. If you mess up, you will never see him again. You are competing other beautiful thousands girls out there who like and enjoy their duty. They fuck wholeheartedly and give themselves to these men for the booked duration. They fuck you to an extend of you asking them to marry you. They really offer a true GFE. Through their passion, a chemistry is always established. Whether they fake it or not, who cares??? As long as the "intimacy" is shown, that's what matters to punters. This is what makes wgs to earn their riches. Good service first, and money later. That's that motto.

5. Bewitch these men with that angelic gorgeous body , such that when they think of you wherever they are, their bodies must shiver with excitement. If the same punter does not visit you again and at least twice a month, then there's something you are not doing well in your service. Get yourselves into top gears.

6. Another pathetic issue, is the choice of clients based on their race by some of our whites and coloured sisters. You will be amazed to realise that there are blacks who are super clean than executive white directors you always prefer to black punters. If you doubt the hygiene of your clients , then let them take a shower and wash their mouth properly. I am one of those clients who like to be kissed, cause this takes matters to the next levels. I know many of the "choice" girls who really struggle financially, because their business is marginalised by choice of clients based on colour.

7. Stop your restrictions. As long as your clients ask for ordinary standardised sex positions, give them the benefit of the doubts. Don't marginalised poor black punters during the act. Their money is worth the money of those white guys. Treat your client the same and equally. If not, forget about this business. You will retire from this business with no cent in your bank account. I am not being rude. I just want to share some of my experience and observation I made in this industry.

8. Do not charge high prices based on the type of the client you service. Be understanding on your regular clients. If they request a credit, provide one. You will be amazed at how much money you will collect at the end of the month or pay day of your clients. This is how many girls in this industry get rich. I will be back with more info...very soon. There is one white WG and one coloured girl in South Africa whom every punter talks highly about them(No discrimination). Black wgs have absolutely no issues regarding race, but most of them have to up the game.

9. Good-luck and keep on strengthening our marriages. You are doing a stunning job. Bravo!!! We love you...mwaaa!!!

johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
Re: It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 480
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-18 21:07:20

Provide credit?????? are you serious????

Tell you what, sell your ass on credit and see how much money you make.

Or how about you offer the girls a facility of paying for each client who wants credit and the girl pays you back when she gets paid?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-18 22:32:17
Edited: 2016-12-18 23:10:11

@ zachariam...why does the name sound so familiar?? Let me think...sure I will remember. BUT while Im thinking...you basically want

1) Youre looking for love
2) No Talking...
3) More time for the same amount of money
4) Them to fuck you like its the end of the world
5) Be an angel...if she survices no 4
6) Aaaahhh...looking for somebody you may not see perhaps? (Sure she will follow your advice)
7) see no 6
8) No cash so you need credit fasility from the ladies
9) All of this while saving your marriage.

And all of this from your extensive local as well as international experience? Sjooooeee!!!

Let me think where I saw the name........
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-18 23:37:18

credit is magic, once it's given people disappear. Lol....
jonnys
jonnys - Re: It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-19 01:59:55

Zachariam

Since you note "overseas" experience, and you discuss your so-called point of "helping" WG's to make a PROFIT, surely you should also mention that 90 pounds or around 120 euro is more or less the basic "minimum" entry point for a standard beautiful or fairly attractive lady for one hour of their time?

So ladies take note you should be charging around R1500 to R1600 an hour.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1640
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-19 07:38:34
Edited: 2016-12-19 07:47:55

I love when guys comment about what they observed overseas. I follow a host of overseas WGs on social media. And it's a different picture entirely.
Cameron
Cameron - Re: It's Time For Our Girls to make profit...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-19 08:26:37

Oh mr zac thanks for the info but really now.. lmao i cant stop laughing.

Ill rather give a regular a session instead of credit as once one shags on credit no payment will be made...

Blah blah dont be back with more info i think we know how to keep our clients happy...

I searched the forum and think u are the same guy who started a thread about a lady who denied u via pm...

Mmmmmm stop with ladies eg white/coloured sister prefering certain race...ou nuus...

I believe its my pussy my rules... i see any race but if u show up and i feel uneasy ill tell u.

Fabulous monday boys

Wet naughty
Cam

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.