QCumber
QCumber - Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6345
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-16 20:34:41
Edited: 2016-12-16 20:39:20

Thank you Ed and team for yet another memorable get together.

The Advertisers, Janine no broekies ;-), Talita*, Cece, Arz, Nikita, Bianca, Amber, Chanel Carter, Azizi, Sexy Victoria, Chelsea, StormPie no broekies ;-), Didi, Gita and Miss Paige to name but a few.

Non advertisers Garyj, Reynhardt, Kyle &Cam, My Dad Kaalbas-Komkommer, Minime, OJ and the ESA photographers including the Gorgeous Miss Emms.

Really had a blast of a time the food drinks and prezzies are all really appreciated. Theres not another site that equals or even comes close to the standards of The Purple one.

I had the pleasure of spending soma amazing time with some of ESA's finest ladies all in one place. Thank you all for your time and fantastic company. This Ou Oomie hasnt had this much fun in a long time. Btw I found what seems to be 3 panties around my hat :-o
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6346
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-16 20:44:14

We had Kaalbas Stoutgatte, Hot Sexy Curvy Bodies, Pantieless Sharon Stones, Sexy Sexy Lapdancers and Private Dancers, Table Dancers even at one point and i do believe 1 x marriage proposal ;-)

In a nutshell One Massive Jol
330guy
330guy - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-16 21:07:55
Edited: 2016-12-16 21:09:55

Now u just showing off!!

Just joking :)
Glad your'll had a blast

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-16 21:50:19

Thanks Ed, you're a legend my man! Spoiled us rotten and you're a fantastic host. Erin & staff sure as hell know how to organize an epic party and host a bunch of hooligans like us. I think Matt deserves a pat on the back or a smack on the ass for being an all round gentleman!

The eye candy from Greenstone was a welcome delight and the BE ladies were looking as smoking hot as always. To Nikita, Gita and girls, wowie!!! Simply beautiful!

Arz, Stormpie, SMOKING HOT DIDI and the other honeys, we shall meet again in the new year.

Thanks again Ed,
Andy.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6351
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-16 22:16:11

Ah of and Any i nearly forgot :-o
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1484
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-16 22:37:45

A huge thank you to Eddie and all the ESA staff and to Chanel and Arizona and Janine for keeping me company :) Sorry I couldn't find you before I left Q, you sexy bastard :) Was nice seeing you and Gary again.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-17 01:00:44
Edited: 2016-12-17 01:02:26

[QUOTE;604445;QCumber] We had Kaalbas Stoutgatte, Hot Sexy Curvy Bodies, Pantieless Sharon Stones, Sexy Sexy Lapdancers and Private Dancers, Table Dancers even at one point and i do believe 1 x marriage proposal ;-)

In a nutshell One Massive Jol[/QUOTE

Thanks to everybody involved..was great!

The marriage proposal...

Believe the answer to the question is being mailed as we speak... should be good news!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-17 06:52:52

Damm !

Would have given one of my nuts to have been to one of these parties !

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-17 09:17:28

On 2016-12-17 06:52:52 lookingforfun29 said:
Damm !

Would have given one of my nuts to have been to one of these parties !

From my experience....throws you off balance. One tend to walk around in biiig circles. My motto " two is always better than one"
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-17 10:05:38

On 2016-12-17 09:17:28 Minime007 said:

From my experience....throws you off balance. One tend to walk around in biiig circles. My motto " two is always better than one"

True what you say there, would be one of those "it seemed a good idea at the time" thoughts.

Come to think of this, this get togeather was not previously mentioned on the forum. Probably means you knew of this party because you know their secret handshake...

Bugger !! By this time next year, I WILL know about these meetings and would have learnt that handshake. Shit, I'll even be the designated driver while you lot get sloshed and don't have to end up dodging the "fuzz" and their roadblocks. From the sounds of it, good bunch of people who attended.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.