Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-17 10:45:58

I'm obviously on some kind of 'naughty girl exclusion list'.
Nikita Spa Management
Nikita Spa Management - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-17 11:32:41

It was great fun. Thank you Ed and staff. I didn't hurt myself with my gift... yet!

To old time friends and long lost clients, great seeing you all. Cant wait for the next event.
Nikita Spa Management
Nikita Spa Management - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-17 11:33:23

Oh... and the new found friends... great meeting you all
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 974
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-17 13:41:06

To Everyone who joined our ESA Christmas party,

Thank you all.

Was lovely to meet you all, had some good conversations, some sexy dances and had a fab time myself.

Glad you all had a great, fun time.

Be safe over the holidays and stay as awesome as you all are.

Erin
ESA
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 461
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-17 20:58:34
Edited: 2016-12-17 21:06:50

Thank you to Eddie, James, Erin, Matt, Dee, Modisi, all the ESA staff, behind the scenes, photographers, office personal, the lovely ladies that are always ready with a cuppa tea or glass of water. I don't think anyone really appreciates all the effort you all put in on a day to day basis. I have been honored to see that over the last few weeks. And all I can say is Wow!!! Thank you so much for the amazing job you do. Thank you for your support and never ending generosity to give so freely of your time and yourselves in supporting all of us in this Purple World.

Thank you so much to everyone for a much needed night off!

Been Laiden... Was an honour to finally meet you, and you fulfilled every expectation...heehee...Thank you Q for making the introduction!

I am not going to mention everyone by name because I probably will forget a few after Cece and her Te-kill-ya... damn I can't keep up with you my sexy hooligan!!!

Janine, love you always my blonde bombshell! Next time Go Home with me!!! Not when the sun rises???

Mr Oraljim.... well,well, well. Ain't you just a breathe of fresh air, keep being you!

Mr garyj, thanks for the entertainment on our travels...stunning companions!

Minime...

You sly bugger... mhmmmm.

To all the old acquaintances, great to see you again. To the new ones... wonderful to meet you all.

And as for proposals.... Minime... I made one too. Just waiting to hear from my future ex husband if he says Yay or Nay?...
PS. Qcumber, if it's a Yay! I will be expecting you to call me Step mom... Lmao!

Thank you to everyone!!!

Happy Holidays!

Arz
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-17 21:31:57

On 2016-12-17 20:58:34 Arizona said:

Minime...

You sly bugger... mhmmmm.

And as for proposals.... Minime... I made one too. Just waiting to hear from my future ex husband if he says Yay or Nay?...

Arz

Arizonaaa!! Sorry miss. Did see you....and look....and loooooook. (Could you feel 2 eyes examining every inch of your body?...was me). But you know me (as per 1001 pm's).. sorry I dissapeared into the night like a ...mmm...leopard..elephant?

Your news regarding the proposal will be better than mine I think. Mine was met with 1) big eyes..staring in disbelieve 2) hearty laughter (I just stared at her boobs while she was laughing...jiggling up and down). 3) She mentioned something about "at age 89" not sure what to make of that.

Good luck with your news...let us know.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6357
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-18 09:44:57

@Arz, my absolute pleasure, Ben wanting to meet some new people lol

Cece with a Te-kill-ya twist is a wicked combination, be careful boys this lil minx is a feisty one (in a good way of course)

Janine does not go home when the sun rises, the Sun actually waits for Janine to decide to go home so it may rise.

My dad had the time of his life again, he says he knows that its the one night of the year he truly lives. (I'm pretty sure his reading this btw)

I cannot think of anyone better to have as my Stepmom ;-)
Cece
Cece - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-18 10:36:59

Uuummmmh......yeah lol! Mr Q,have an awesome day all xo xo Cece and Arizona lol I dunno what to say. Tequila Tequila!
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6359
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-18 10:40:06

No need to say anything missy just Do
hbviper
hbviper - Re: Thank you Eddie @ ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-19 09:10:32

Shit, was this a private social, or did I miss it. What happened here.

Would have liked to attend this one as well. The previous one was really nice.

Please invite me to the next social. Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.