Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - What If She is Not What You Expected?
What If She is Not What You Expected?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-12-13 22:24:54

I have chatted with a few punters about this at the 2 recent socials. What if you decide to visit a WG and when you arrive, she is not what you expected? I have had some unpleasant experiences when the WGs were either much older than advertised or not physically attractive to me. I do not like to offend the WG so I go through the ordeal and get the hell out of there as quickly as possible. Any advice on how to handle this situation without offending the WG?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What If She is Not What You Expected?
Re: What If She is Not What You Expected?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-13 22:45:11
Edited: 2016-12-13 22:45:31

Well...the lady is not who and what you expected, but she did prepare for your booking and set the time out for you. Maybe a cancelation fee? That way she still get something for her time...and you dont have to go thru with something you dont want to.

But...rest asured...This has happened to (almost) all other punters as well.

Other (better) advice?
Arizona
Arizona - Re: What If She is Not What You Expected?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 458
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-13 23:00:57
Edited: 2016-12-13 23:52:18

Be honest, without hurting her feelings.

Not every wg or Punter or person you encounter on a day to day basis, is going to live up to every expectation. But most people have a sixth sense whether they are going to gel or not?

There is nothing worse than going into an appointment with a client that you can feel is uncomfortable for whatever reason. Not what he was expecting. Compatibility is off. No connection. Etc. It doesn't happen often but on the rare occasion that it does. You can pick it up immediately.

If I get any inkling that he is not ok? I will ask a client if he is sure that this is what he wants and tell him there is no pressure. He has a choice to leave without any consequence.

This is a transaction to mutually benefit both parties. Therefore it should be equally respected as such.

I have also on the rare occasion met a client and immediately felt uncomfortable. And I have excused myself and have asked the client to politely leave.

It's a 2 way street. And in any business not everyone is going to be your cuppa tea. Punter or wg, there is no need to break someone down. So just be respectful and kind with your choice of words.

Someone just reminded me of the opposite... What happens when she or he is everything and more than what you expected?

Mwah

Arz

Super A
Super A - Re: What If She is Not What You Expected?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-14 06:53:05

@Arizona, 'pick-up the drooping jaw off the floor, pray that the little man has had his spinach.....take a deep breath....and #@* like you have an hour left on earth!'
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: What If She is Not What You Expected?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1103
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-14 07:06:35

Arz, you are spot on.
roshta
roshta - Re: What If She is Not What You Expected?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-14 08:10:07

The truth will always set you free.

I always tell it like it is that she is not at all what I was expecting. I would rather pay a cancellation fee instead of making the whole experience awkward for the both of us.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-14 08:40:35

Ari for queen!

I am still to walk away or be chased away, sometimes we judge with our eyes (men are fickle) but if you hang around, give the lady a chance, you are often pleasantly surprised and end up coming back for more!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What If She is Not What You Expected?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1631
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-14 08:53:59
Edited: 2016-12-14 08:59:02

I have on occasion wished I had turned down a punter or 2. It becomes very difficult when that guy calls me a 2nd time and I have to invent excuses.
Looks-wise clients are very seldom what I pictured... but thank goodness I learnt long ago that the exterior is merely a wrapping.
If I'm not what you expected, say so. I'm a big girl, I can handle it. If you give a shit reason, something that is evident in my ad, I will ask for a cancellation fee. And pls don't underestimate my intelligence by saying you left your wallet in the car.
Cameron
Cameron - Re: What If She is Not What You Expected?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-14 10:14:59

Be honest and say what u feel...

The best way ever... id rather u walk out than stay

Xxxxx
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-12-14 13:32:45

Bbw Nadia ... some interesting points, especially about also not finding some punters appealing. Maybe there is a case for pics of punters to be included in our profiles as well.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.