Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-07 11:22:20

Name: Sam

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Sam's Full Profile]

So after a hard day at the office i needed to wind down a bit and decided to stop by at Ti Amo for a relaxing sensual massage. called in and make a booking but asked for a line up so i could have a choice.

when sam walked in to introduce herself her i had this nervous feeling towards her so i decided to spend the time with her and my word that was the correct choice.

she at first feels very shy and quiet but then again im a new customer so she cant just be super friendly. she is a complete stunner and very pretty. her skills were sensual and smooth. this was one massage i didn't want to stop.

and to top it off. she has this super trick that got me rock solid before i could even turn over. in fact that trick is a secret weapon of note. the BUM MASSAGE. so awesome and will return for more.

thanks for the excellent time spend.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.