Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-17 17:44:42

Name: Marilyn Monroe

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Marilyn Monroe's Full Profile]

I had the pleasure of this young lady’s company last weekend.
Impossible to describe in words how cute Marilyn is. Gorgeous face and very friendly telephone manner and even friendlier in person.

She’s a real pleaser and provides one of the most intense GFE sessions I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. She’s young and very inexperienced but still, I find that very endearing.
As far as the venue is concerned, the parking is secure but your car is visible from the street.
The room consists of understated decor___a fan, a chair and a sagging bed with a ‘worn-out’ suspect looking bed cover.
She has great potential but Unfortunately, I’ve had to mark her 3 overall for service, firstly for the condition of the bed and secondly for observing she was not freshly showered before I arrived, putting her cloths on after our session without showering again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Marilyn Monroe - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Marilyn Monroe - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 599
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-17 20:47:51

Last week...Oh man, I have to apologized here. Everytime I made the bed like a battlefield. Your booking probably was just behind me...

She usually reserved 30 mins to take shower after the client left. I didn't leave immediately and chatted with her for another 15 mins until she chased me away. She said she needed to take shower, and next client was coming. Is that you budz?

Cheers!

*FH=Fire in her Hole
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Marilyn Monroe - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-12-19 11:08:11

just because us girls put clothes on right after a booking doesn't mean we are not gonna shower that simply means your bookings over and you need to go so that us girls can shower... Don't be hating give the girl a break... You're stunning girl don't let guys fool you

greetings
peach xx
Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe - Re: Review - Marilyn Monroe - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-23 20:01:53

Tnx FH.

Tnx peach doll.
Xxx
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: Review - Marilyn Monroe - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 19:43:47

A worn out bed cover...? Um...you know...a cover gets worn out after a lot of washes. Basically, it implies that this stunning lady washes her beddings often. All things considered, that's a good thing.

As for putting on clothes before you left, that doesn't mean she didn't shower after you left. It simply means she didn't want to leave you alone while she went to shower. It could be considered good service or perhaps she simply didn't trust you to be alone in her bedroom - lots of weirdo's and perverts visit these girls' you know:-) .

Just offering a different perspective. Remember, Marilyn is new and inexperienced. That doesn't mean she's unhygienic.

Peace.
Eazy1

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.