Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE --32 Angels -- How can YOU possibly Go Wrong ??? SO make a Decision !!!
HOE --32 Angels -- How can YOU possibly Go Wrong ??? SO make a Decision !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2268
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-13 10:33:34

Ladies available this WEEK -- Several NEWBIES ( Referenced in CAPS ) - !!!

You will be Impressed !!!

Our Line Up : 32 Angels Plus 2 Massage Only

Massage Only : Ferrari -- Mia

Therapists : TEXAS --- LEXI ---PIXIE ---SCARLETT ---NIKKI -- PHOENIX --CHLOE --- Jaguar --Jolie --- Kaylee --Jade -- Skyler - -- Gypsy -- Sapphire ---Shiloh --- Melissa --- Cameron --- Cherre -- Angel -- Ashlynn -- Caroline ----- Sasha -- Roxy -- Jordan -- Eva --- Skye --- Rio --Sandy---- Amy --- Fire --Bubbles ---Tequila -- Kaylee

NOTE : Several work only a Few Days a Week --so Please Call for availability.

Specials : Include Today's Monday Special save R 300 -- Wednesday is " Bring a Friend Day & Friday is Free Braai Day with a Booking -- Start ever Week Off with a Big Smile !!!

Please call for availability to avoid disappointment -- Note some of Our Angels are working a limited schedule

086-118-8825
martinm
martinm - Re: HOE --32 Angels -- How can YOU possibly Go Wrong ??? SO make a Decision !!!
Re: HOE --32 Angels -- How can YOU possibly Go Wrong ??? SO make a Decision !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1140
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-14 22:14:47

Had a very steamy session with Skyler, who needs to get a profile, was a lot of fun!! A xx
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: HOE --32 Angels -- How can YOU possibly Go Wrong ??? SO make a Decision !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 528
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-15 09:35:24

Long time no see HOE. The entrance security guy was surprised when he saw my car. I shaked his hand and said 'yes my friend, I'm back'.Lol

The girls are all stunning. I used to think Amy was the most gorgeous angel -smile here Amy;). Now it's hard to say who's the best.

The girls used to sit and surround the VIP only. Now they sit around all the tables, and leave one seat to the solo customer. That's nice. Each customer can be well looked after.

There is a new hostess, yes Hazel. I like her very much. She even reminded me my first visit to HOE. She's full of passion. We got a deal that I'll be her first customer if she did massage. ;)

I was one of the few guys who crossed the boards of HOE girls, ESA FH girls, and ESA Massage girls. For sure currently HOE has the most stunning girls. I'm back. Lol

*FH=Fire in her Hole
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE --32 Angels -- How can YOU possibly Go Wrong ??? SO make a Decision !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2270
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-16 12:45:52

Fire in her Hole --YES You were MIA for quite a while --Welcome Back & Thanks for the Comments

--

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE --32 Angels -- How can YOU possibly Go Wrong ??? SO make a Decision !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2272
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-18 09:08:26

Ladies available this WEEK -- Several NEWBIES ( Referenced in CAPS ) - !!!

You will be Impressed !!!

Our Line Up : 32 Angels Plus 2 Massage Only

Massage Only : Ferrari -- Mia

Therapists : TEXAS --- LEXI ---PIXIE ---SCARLETT ---NIKKI -- PHOENIX --CHLOE --- Jaguar --Jolie --- Kaylee --Jade -- Skyler - -- Gypsy -- Sapphire ---Shiloh --- Melissa --- Cameron --- Cherre -- Angel -- Ashlynn -- Caroline ----- Sasha -- Roxy -- Jordan -- Eva --- Skye --- Rio --Sandy---- Amy --- Fire --Bubbles ---Tequila -- Kaylee

NOTE : Several work only a Few Days a Week --so Please Call for availability.

Specials : Include Today's Monday Special save R 300 -- Wednesday is " Bring a Friend Day & Friday is Free Braai Day with a Booking -- Start ever Week Off with a Big Smile !!!

Please call for availability to avoid disappointment -- Note some of Our Angels are working a limited schedule

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.