Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-16 21:54:26

Name: Nicole

City: Pretoria

Area: Meyers Park

Full Profile: [View Nicole's Full Profile]

The place is quite difficult to access. Once there, the lady is alone and ready to please...alas the smelling coming pussy is a shocker and u will want to escape

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Nicole - Meyers Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Nicole - Meyers Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2560
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-17 10:27:14

Aaahhhh no. I waited a long time for review. So dissapointed
Nicole
Nicole - Re: Review - Nicole - Meyers Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-17 13:23:47

Just let me say, if you want to boost your ego or simply attract attention... There are many ways to skin a cat!! If you are man enough to punt; you should be man enough to tell the truth. You and i both know that is not the truth. Hope it made you feel good inside to rip my name apart, A job well done!
Orpheus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2561
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-17 14:35:10

Nicole. So tell us what happend?
Lady & The Tramp
Lady & The Tramp - Re: Review - Nicole - Meyers Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-17 14:56:38

@Orpheus. This gentleman, arrived and left my place, genuinely with no complaints. I can tell you without a doubt in my mind, that his story is biggest load of bullshit i have ever heard. When one wants to find fault or critisize let it at least be true. With all due respect he could have complained about anything, no problem but why put me in a bad light by lying about something that vital??
Orpheus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2562
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-17 15:19:11

Mister Reveur232 ! Can you substantiate on what you posted. Nicole is contesting your review and if what she says is true, then i think its unfair of you to post a review like that. Youu could be harming her livelyhood.

You dont want that on your head.

Btw before I am called a pimp, ive never met nicole.
Lady & The Tramp
Lady & The Tramp - Re: Review - Nicole - Meyers Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-17 15:19:35

@Orpheus. This gentleman arrived and left my place without any hassles. Let us be frank. I have been on advertising on esa since 2013. Have never been so humiliated in my life. I can tell you, without a doubt in my mind that he could have complained about anything it would not have bothered me, but this. When one wants to critisize do so, but be man enough to use cold hard facts, dont lie about something on someone elses watch. My God...i may have many flaws and faults, but personal hygeine is not one of them. Why lie? This review may i add is coming from a basic member of 1 month. He shoud find something better to do with his time and leave the reviews for the gentlemen who know what respect means.
Reveur232
Reveur232 - Re: Review - Nicole - Meyers Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-18 09:46:09

Yeah i am a basic member, so am i not allowed to have opinions...2 if i wanted to have a hateful review i will have put everything as 1...thirdly it is sometimes seen that women can be oblivious to their smell and on that day I was not happy..Yes i didn't say anything and in a way I was right showing your reaction...Besides me u have no previous reviews, so maybe u should give thought to that
I am not going to reply back again...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.