Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-09 07:34:29

Name: Sasha

City: Witbank

Area: Witbank

Full Profile: [View Sasha's Full Profile]

So, I was looking primarily for a good massage with a twist if the mood took me.

The venue is a house inside a secure estate, parking is in full view of other residents, okay but not ideal,as I'm sure they all know why you are there. Room is immaculately clean and well sorted. Make sure you negotiate all prices up front as there was some misunderstanding on the cost of extras. Sasha then does a full body massage using lots and lots of hot oil, used almost a full squeegee bottle on me by the time we were finished. Massage is good but technique can improve a lot. Sasha is a beautiful girl with a young and soft body. She has a gentle touch and is very focused on your pleasure. Now to the best part, I'd booked an hour, then asked for a half hour extension and encouraged her to massage my butt. Wow! With lots of hot oil and a probing finger she gave my prostate a working over that I'll never forget. Seriously next level stuff! Thank you Sasha.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.