Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-08 21:33:33

Name: Tigress@sexy Vixens

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Tigress@sexy Vixens's Full Profile]

I did not get to meet the lady.The lady stood me up at the gate after I had called her two minutes before and told her I am in the street.The lady sent me her friend which I had not agreed to and threatened to deduct 150 rands for cancellation as if I am the one that had cancelled.This gentleman is one lady you should not consider if you want value for your money.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
bawd
bawd - Re: Review - Tigress@sexy Vixens - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tigress@sexy Vixens - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-08 23:28:32

Name: Tigress@sexy Vixens

Full Profile: [View Tigress@sexy Vixens's Full Profile]

Please note that I rated her 1 mainly because I did not get to meet the floosy.The lady after traveling all the way to the venue suddenly pulled a fast one on me of double booking and did not even have the guts to apologize.Instead she waited for me to get into the premises and offered me her friend on the premise that she had gone out on an outdoor booking when she was actually in the house with another punter.On top of that,the venue admin threatened me with cancellation fee after I had refused the friend.Warning: if you are looking for a disappointment then this is your girl.Thank God for the other lady that gave me a wonderful experience of lifetime.I would have said stay away from this venue in Fleet Street.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tigress@sexy Vixens
Tigress@sexy Vixens - Re: Review - Tigress@sexy Vixens - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tigress@sexy Vixens - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-12 16:16:27

@bawd, you don't get to call me names when u you don't even know me..... You phoned me at 09:45 in the morning saying you are on ur way and u didn't show up, you called again same day at 19:05 saying u're 5min away and I then asked if you knew the house and u said 'yes', I dressed up and waited for you but you didn't show up. I was never gonna let a client that phoned me at 20:00 saying he is 15min away go because of you. I detest time waisters. You wasted enough of my time and I was never gonna let you do as you please with my time. The same venue you saying punters must stay away from is where you always go to, after you left the same girl u talking about came back telling us your sperm is mixed with blood, Diamond (a girl you booked a few weeks ago) is complaining about your blood and the smell on your cock. I'm very glad u wasted my time, ur mission is to destroy us with that desease u got. Go get yourself fixed before pointing your fingers at other people. You're an amateur. I may be african but I don't do african time. You have no shame. Play far far away from me
preston019
preston019 - Re: Review - Tigress - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tigress - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-13 08:05:24

Name: Tigress

Full Profile: [View Tigress's Full Profile]

I love that Tigress LOVES sex. She oozes sex appeal from the minute you meet her and she is certainly very wild when she cums. It was a sublime amazing experience and I can't wait to revisit this sexy, erotic sex machine. For me she is the best WG ever (PS She is polite, articulate, punctual and reliable).

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.