[deleted] - Review - Ola - Rondebosch Cape Town
Review - Ola - Rondebosch Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-26 07:54:54

Name: Ola

City: Cape Town

Area: Rondebosch

Full Profile: [View Ola's Full Profile]

Perfunctory probably best describes the experience I had with Ola - just a routine visit.
Firstly the pictures are 100% correct - other than the obligatory editing of tattoos - and those tits are as exquisite as they look and she has a lovely looking pussy. Couple that with a not unattractive boat race and she looks to have the whole package.
The service however does not follow through on the looks. The blow (covered) was ok and she hopped on and rode me just fine but the finer points which can elevate a booking to exceptional were lacking - no kiss or hug on getting through the door; no sensual removal of clothing (or rabid ripping either); making me put on the condom (nearly causing the little guy to cringe and disappear) instead of lovingly (well at least in appearances) doing it herself; the slapping on of lube way before necessary. This lead to me blowing my load and disappearing within 30 minutes although I paid for an hour - no second round for me.
To say we didn't click would be a fair call and I'm aware that that can be a two-way street especially on a first visit but some effort should be made on part of the SP to at least attempt to be enthusiastic.
Would I go back? Well, this lady has all the physical attributes to be a well paid SP - she is hot - but in my mind there needs to be more for me to go back for a return visit. I really hope the next punters get more out of it than I did as the potential is there.
Communication prior to the booking was well-handled; parking is on the street in a neighbourhood with plenty of flats; the donation was below-average for CT.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
caleb007
caleb007 - Re: Review - Ola - Rondebosch Cape Town
Re: Review - Ola - Rondebosch Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 19:14:20

I pretty much had the same experience as you. Looks like the pics but she does nothing to engage the client. Pretty cold and routine. Seems like she just want to get the deed over with.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.