Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 16:41:57

Name: Shakira

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Shakira's Full Profile]

The service here was absolutely terrible. The venue is in flat that looks really dogdy, I felt like leaving but drove so far I thought I'd give her a chance. There are a few girls at the venue and they all look terrible, they have no manners and make you feel unwelcome and uncomfortable. The place was a mess, extremely dirty and untidy. The girls looked they were wearing cheap pajamas and have not bathed for a week. I was really put off so I told her I only want a bj with a condom. She replied by saying "thank goodness" lol. It was clear that she was lazy and did not pride herself in her work probably just doing this for some money and a roof over her head as all the girls looked like very shady characters. The service was absolutely horrible... I could not even put my head back and attempt to enjoy the bj as the other girls kept knocking on the door and having conversations with her through the door and she replying and laughing to what they were saying. The bj was not good at all, I told her to stop and I jerked myself until I was about to cum then told her to resume, after I came she was in shock as if she had never seen that happen before. Every part of this experience was excruciatingly terrible I would not recommend anybody visiting here. This was my last punt and it happened a good few months ago and I haven't been punting since because this has put me off so badly. 😞😞😞 i really regret wasting my hard earned money by visiting here

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
KellyR
KellyR - Re: Review - Shakira - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shakira - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-23 18:15:51

Thanks for warning us about ur terrible experience. I will also avoid her as I was planning to visit her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.