Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-15 15:06:05

Name: Traci

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Traci's Full Profile]

Visited this girl last month when she was still in Pretoria. She is more good looking than her pictures show. Details of booking. She give good service. BJ was really nice. Playing with my ”nuts” while busy sucking me.She knows her way around a man tool and ride me really well.Had her in various positions ending with her on top.Riding me till I could not hold back anymore. And yes boobies very nice. I am not from Gauteng so if she comes to Cape Town will be regular for sure. Left smiling.tx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
WingoWango
WingoWango - Re: Review - Traci - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Traci - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-10 07:23:17

Complete waste of time. Booked her and told her I would be there in 20 mins. I then rushed over to her place getting there on time only to see a Nissan Juke turn into the gate just before me. When I called her "sorry someone came before you, come back in an hour".
She has done begore this in her last profile where she was Tracey White. Quite a few adverse comments so she has readvertised under a different name to wipe them out.
Guys be warned - this one is a confirmed double booker and has no respect to clients OR get a faster car.
WingoWango
WingoWango - Re: Review - Traci - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-10 07:24:29

Complete waste of time. Booked her and told her I would be there in 20 mins. I then rushed over to her place getting there on time only to see a Nissan Juke turn into the gate just before me. When I called her she says with a giggle "sorry someone came before you, come back in an hour".
She has done this before in her last profile where she was Tracey White. Quite a few adverse comments from punters so she has readvertised under a different name to wipe them out.
Guys be warned - this one is a confirmed double booker and has no respect to clients OR get a faster car.
havata
havata - Re: Review - Traci - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4593
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-19 11:34:26

Lose the pout, Traci. That's so 2015.
Wingo, everyone has a bad day, let's attribute it to that. Nice girl.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Traci - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-11-29 22:29:13

She's pregnant!
myword
myword - Re: Review - Traci - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-01 08:56:20

Enjoyed my booking with her when visiting Pretoria last time. Will be in Pretoria next week. Have never booked a girl that is Pregnant. So will have to think about re visit because of that...altought did enjoy her service last time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.